+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Nokia 5233 - Airtel amount is deducting always for GPRS

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Smile Nokia 5233 - Airtel amount is deducting always for GPRS

Advert.
    HI, I have serious problem, I have Nokia 5233 phone and I am not using internet all the time but every time I see my phone there is some amount deducted. I am using airtel sim and sometimes I don't have data recharge then it deduct Rs. 0.10 everytime, this way daily lots of balance is deduced. In android phone I see option to disable data option completely but I can not find something similar in my nokia 5233 phone. It means it is not there in nokia 5233 feature to complete disable usage of packet data so that it don't deduct my money when I don't want t use GPRS ?

I have tried hard to find the solution and there is no location in my 5233 to disable data completely or disable gprs completely.

shivmani Guest

Post Airtel GPRS problem with Nokia 52233

Nokia 5233 phone and I am not using internet all the time but every time I see my phone there is some amount deducted. I am using airtel sim and sometimes I don't have data recharge then it deduct Rs. 0.10 everytime, this way daily lots of balance is deduced. In android phone I see option to disable data option completely but I can not find something similar in my nokia 5233 phone. It means it is not there in nokia 5233 feature to complete disable usage of packet data so that it don't deduct my money when I don't want t use GPRS ?

I have tried hard to find the solution and there is no location in my 5233 to disable data completely or disable gprs completely.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Based on previous discussion at eTI on this topic, there is no way to completely disable GPRS on Nokia 5233 or in Symbian OS.
    You may see this :
    http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...n-mobile-phone
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

+ Post a Comment HERE!