+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Sister-love-confusion - Fell in love with neighbourhood girl

Advert.

shinman Guest

Exclamation Sister-love-confusion - Fell in love with neighbourhood girl

Advert.
    There is a girl in my neighbourhood I used to treat and call her 'sister' though she is not connected to me by blood. Lately I am feeling we have so many things common in our lives. And I feel like she is the most beautiful girl on earth. I am so determined to be with her throughout my life. But I dont know how and when to convince her for marriage. Please help!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    There is one big issue, what if she is comfortable with her only because she treats you as brother ? If that is the case then if you disclose your affection for her as love then can be devastating. May be you can indirectly tell her that you would love to have a girl for her whole life who is like her. This may hint her a little and you may see her reaction. Also, time to time remind her that you both are not blood - relatives.

And rest I can say, Good luck.

Abulasad
    Abulasad is offline Just in!

Tell her the truth gently

Quote Originally Posted by shinman View Post
    There is a girl in my neighbourhood I used to treat and call her 'sister' though she is not connected to me by blood. Lately I am feeling we have so many things common in our lives. And I feel like she is the most beautiful girl on earth. I am so determined to be with her throughout my life. But I dont know how and when to convince her for marriage. Please help!

There comes a time in a man's life when he must take that step, ask a woman to his.
    sometimes it's difficult but always worth the ask, to the brave belongs this world
    it's their to conquer and own it..the rest get ruled.
    Ask her gently, ask her out to a nice place very casually, treat her with some nice
    chocolates, gifts, mention the things you two have in common a few times, drop a few hints
    compliment her, woo her, but be smooth. Once the moment is right tell her that you actually
    like her, would love to be just her friend, that you would like to get to know her even better
    so from now on let's move our relationship a little higher than just sister- brother, let's make it
    a little more interesting, just to see where it leads us. If you feel the same way about me fine.
    Otherwise I promise l will respect your decision. The important part is if it is 'no' you have
    opened a door now give her some space apologize, be real nice and then try after a month to
    woo her again.

In every life, things change, feelings change, life changes.... take advantage of this.

Lot's of luck...

From My Experience

marcd
    marcd is offline Newbie
    But what Aarish is said is true, will you be able to be with her for whole life ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!