+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Convince Parents for intercaste marriage (Maharashtrian and Rajasthani)

Advert.

SKS06
    SKS06 is offline Just in!

Convince Parents for intercaste marriage (Maharashtrian and Rajasthani)

Advert.
    I am a Maharashtrian (25 yr old) and he is a Rajasthani (26 yr old). We both are engineers and currently working in MNC. We first met at my first job, it was his also first job. Our relation started wid first as a friend and den wid respect for each others work(as we were working in same project) and then we were only not aware as to when we started liking each other.This is our boths first relation. As we both were not in the favour of timepass relation the first thing we discussed after finding our feeling for each other was that this will have to be serious relation and we discussed about our family whether they will accepts this relation. Both our family is orthodox and very conservative finding this we both thought of not continuing the relation. But being in the same office facing each other and doing work togther it became difficult for us to hide our feeling for each other so finally we decided to continue the relationship and try to convince our parents when we are settled in our career. Its almost 2 and half year now to our relationship of which one year was in foreign country for job.We are both well settled now. This 1 year of long distance had no impact on our relationship instead it grew further. Now he is in india for few days and has spoke to his parents n elder sis n younger bro about me. His parents have already seen a very nice girl for him which i think i better than me in looks and other things,but he is not ready to meet her and is in talk wid his parents to convince dem abt me. But his father is of the opinion ki if u want to marry then its ur choice but i dont agree wid you and i like the girl we selected for you. His mother toh not ready to even talk wid me and say if he marries me she will not talk wid me nor any relatives. The only problem for our marriage being we r nt from same samaj(religion). I havent said about our relation at my home as he has asked me not to talk in my family before his family gets ready.The problem would be same in my family to so i want your self as to how i can convince both parents for our marriage. Please dont give the suggestion that u guys marry each other and then parents will cool down given them there time. Both of us wont agree to that. He has to leave india in 10-15 days for job. and also one other problem is my parents looking for boys to marry me off.So need your help in the same.

SKS06
    SKS06 is offline Just in!
    plz reply someone....................................plz

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello SKS06,

Please browse through this link to see the answer to the problem which is same in nature as yours : http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...html#post46457
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!