+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My girl friend gave shock of life- Decent girl but indecent likes?

Advert.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Advert.
    I can understand your problem tridip but the matter here is not the way she is behaving, as Kim said,
    look sometime what happens when you are in a relationship, in the initial days of you relation you try to portray yourself according to your partners expectations.May be in your initial phase somewhere you behaved in such a manner in front of her which gave her a idea that you will love her or respect her more if she will behave in such or such manner, so she started doing those things (acting innocent).
    its just an early stage of your relationship dude, take it easy and calm yourself down, try to understand what she demands from you, relationship is not about what just you think about the other half of yours, it is equally important for you to understand and respect what your other half does, first take time to understand her and then try to force your decisions on her, don't make a pre-judgement just because she acts to you different and she listens to the kind of songs that are different its normal for every person and said that she comes from a conservative family, she might not be allowed to listen to those songs that you saw in her mobile phone, and she might have heard it and liked it and its all her choice for what songs to listen and what not to, it doesn't make a girl or a guy indecent just because she listens to some vulgar songs, C'mon mate you have to open yourself up to the reality.
    And let me tell you openly the secret of long relationships, it is just freedom dude, give her open space to live her life and don't force your decisions on her, give her the freedom to live her life the way she thinks and see your relationship will make wonders and grow stronger and stronger, and it you still have some problems with any of the girl's behavior, don't over react on it, just be calm and polite and talk openly to her, tell her to be at her normal and no need to pretend the one who she is not, make her believe that you will love to have her the way she is and not the way you want or she pretends to be, but you have to do it in a polite and convincing way so that she may not get hurt.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi swapnilramani.

This thread is already closed. Would appreciate if you can answer to newer threads and not bring back topics which are an year or more old.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12