+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Inter caste marriage: Issue with my responsibility for my sister

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Inter caste marriage: Issue with my responsibility for my sister

Advert.
    Hi guys,

I am in love for about 6 years. We both are working and well settled in our jobs. Her parents agreed to our marriage and my parents too. I have two younger sisters. The only problem is that my parents ants us to wait until my sisters marriages so that they will not have trouble finding matches for my sisters. They(even sometimes me) think that if I do a inter caste marriage then it effects the chances to find good match for my sisters. My love was waiting for last 2 years on this reason.

Now, she is has lost her temper.

Please suggest what should I do to convince and make everyone cool.

Shiva191984
    Shiva191984 is offline Just in!

Parents wants me to wait as I have to get my younger married

Hi,
    I have a an issue regarding my love marriage. Think U can advise me. We are in love for last 6 years.
    I convinced my parents and they said that my younger are my responsibility. Hence, asked me to wait until their marriage. Its been 2 years that they are searching for myy sisters' matches with no luck yet. Their parents seems to be ok to wait for some more time. But, my gf is yelling to marry as soon as possible. She's not believing my parents. In this situation i cant ask my parents to do my marriage first. It would be too harsh and I know the are already sad that they are unable to find a match for my sis. And my just thinks that Im ignoring her just because of my parents. ..... need your suggestion.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi There,

Guys, pretty simple situation are you both in right now. Definitely there is a way out for this problem. I understand, when there is some one younger in the family unmarried, it becomes difficult for elder brother or sister to get married, all because of responsibility.

But you guys can do something. Instead of getting married completely, you guys can get engaged or atleast make your families give you a commitment that you guys will get married soon. Going for an engagement will solve two problems simultaneously, one, it will lessen the insecurity in your girl-friend/boyfriend's mind of their future with you. Second, engaging to your partner and not marrying him for a time being, will not put any hindrance in your younger one's marriages.

But hey, engagement ceremony should be a low profile ceremony and only a few people whom you can trust, should know about this. Later, i.e. after your younger brother/sister is married, if you feel, you can organize a huge family gathering party for your engagement, marriage and reception there after.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!