+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bsnl gprs settings for nokia lumia510 windows 7.5 phone

Advert.

kiara
    kiara is offline Just in!

Question Bsnl gprs settings for nokia lumia510 windows 7.5 phone

Advert.
    Hello! I am not able to get gprs settings for my Nokia Lumia 510. I have tried sending text to 58335 but everytime 'format is not correct' is the response i get. What should be the exact format for nokia lumia 510? I have tried NOKIA 510, NOKIA LUMIA510, NOKIA L510, NOKIA L-510 but none works. Please help!!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I don't think you need to do any settings, windows phone automatically get gprs information from network. Are you not able to browse internet on your phone ?

kiara

working now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    I don't think you need to do any settings, windows phone automatically get gprs information from network. Are you not able to browse internet on your phone ?
    Hello, i am able to browse internet now after changing the APN as bsnlnet. Can you please tell me if there is any way to get a Blacklist on Lumia 510?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi kiara, glad to know it is solved for you, sorry for late reply, I missed your new question here. What kind of blacklist you are looking for ?

kiara

Question

Hello, I actually want a Call Screener as to say. Like to block calls from some numbers. Can i get it in my Lumia 510?

+ Post a Comment HERE!