+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Harassment/Miss commitment by Reliance communication (data card)

Advert.

pradeepsh02
    pradeepsh02 is offline Just in!

Harassment/Miss commitment by Reliance communication (data card)

Advert.
    Dear All,

My name is Pradeep Sharma,

I have a connection of Reliance Data card (8595174900)... I always make payment on time but one day suddenly a man comes to my home and said that pradeep has not made the payment "Usko bolo ki payment ker de"... and reliance terminated my connection without giving a single notification on 17th Jan 2013.

I was received bill on 8th Jan 2013 and also made the payment on 16th Jan 2013 and the due date was 23rd Jan 2012.

After that i called to reliance customer care that why my connection terminated by you.... the customer care executive says that you are not registered with us... We have no records of this data card... you need to visit the R World... In Noida.

I have again made a call to customer care and talked with another executive he said that you have not made the payment so your connection has been terminated when i told him that i have a receipt of bill he again said that you need to visit the R World.... I was doing request to write a complaint but he do not help me even he was not able to write a single feedback of my.

Then i was visited reliance world web in sector 50 noida and i told about the all issues to Mr. Arun (9312226977).. He said that you need to buy a new connection I said why he said that no reason is reflection on the screen so.

After that i visited Department of Telecomm and raised the complaint (complaint no: DOTEL/E/2013/01836) on 23rd Jan.... after 8 days on 30th Jan. i received a call from Kamlesh Udhani he said that he is trying to rectify the issue and he also promised to me that he will give me the reason and also re activate my datacard.

He had not taken a single followup after that telephonic conversation.... but i was continuously sending reminder.... on 5th Feb he again called to me and said that please make the payment of dues which was generated after the termination....and we are giving you a new no. please activate then i said that i will never activate the no until you do not give me the reason because i have already after purchase the a tata photone... so no urgency of the activation.... after that he will call me again but i have not received a single call from Kamlesh Udhani... Also he closed the complaint with taking a single followup from me.

I have again raised a complaint with the prof of audio clip in which i am clearly saying that i want the reason of the termination how you people sent a guy to my home for the recovery if i already made the payment.... and how the customer care executive can say that you are not registered with us..... and what about the by business/ time i have lost.... I have already purchase the a tata photone... so no urgency of the activation after the 20 days i just want the reason..... but now he is not responding he is also a fraud who is a liar....

I have also written many mails to [email protected] and [email protected] (Sr. VP) but no reply is coming.

Please download the proofs from following URLs i have shared on google docs.

2. Recording with Mr. Kamlesh Udhani in which he was promised me but he closed the complaint without completed his promised.
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3x8...it?usp=sharing

2. Bill - I have Received for the Same Data Card No on 8 Jan 2013.
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3x8...ZvdWJSUE0/edit

3. Receipt - I have made payment for the same
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3x8...VVRzNpaEk/edit

4. Recording with the reliance customer care executive
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3x8...V2VEpiUGs/edit

5. Request Id (196218091) - I given a request for changing my plan. I just want to know that if no. is not registered how they send me a Bill for the same...

Regards
    Pradeep Sharma

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I hope Reliance will take proper action on your above mentioned query.

+ Post a Comment HERE!