+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to meet dr. Trupti. - Should I end my life because of problems?

Advert.

jagruti
    jagruti is offline Just in!

Want to meet dr. Trupti. - Should I end my life because of problems?

Advert.
    helloo,
    i am facing so many problem in life..sometime feeling why i am living???? I should end the life...never been happy..always suffering because of the people in my life..now most suffering is husband...as such in outer world nothing seems to be problematic in my life...but inside me so many curse....but never got love, attention or affection in my life....feeling like last life's karma is following me....everything is there but then also i am not happy..got bored of life..lonelyness.
    so want to know about my past life....i must have done something wrong in my past life and th in that is why i got these kind of people in this life..if i hv done something wrong with them want to say sorry for tht..if u see i got fame and name in my circle..i spread love and want love...but when i go close to someone definately tht person will go far from me..so god has not created anyone for me...i am so lonely person and now had enough of it.......can't tolrate anymore....thts it..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I think first of all you should know that there is nothing like past life. There are numerous research which clarify that such acts are result of atmosphere and thoughts induced.

Secondly, its you who can help yourself, if you stop expecting anything from your husband then things will be right. From my point of view, (keeping it short), you need to do something for yourself so that you can feel worth of yourself in this world and once you achieve this, you will not get disturbed by anything. You are not alone but you are purpose less, give you are life a purpose and then see it changing.

+ Post a Comment HERE!