+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Interreligion Marriage- Financially strong couple-Eloped then married

Advert.

unregistered Guest

Interreligion Marriage- Financially strong couple-Eloped then married

Advert.
    I am love with a guy from past 3 years . We have told our parents about our love about 6 months back, his parents agreed for our marraige, But my parents are not at all accepting the same. His father suggested me to come of the family and he will support us, at that time I did not accepted to run away from house and marry him. But now his parents are looking for another match and he is attending the same to satisfy his parents.Now his father is also denying to accept our marriage.

The guy is asking me to come out , as we both are financially independent. I am the only financial base in my family. Please suggest me we both are Chartered Accountants working in reputed organizations.

Please guide me as his parents are very serious to get his marriage done before this MAY. Please advice me.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Dear Friend,

Its somewhere good that his family has agreed on the marriage proposal and is ready to accept you even if you elope away and get married. The point that can raise a concern here is, are you ready for it? Leaving your parents, eloping away and getting married is a very tough decision to take in first place.

You can work around with this in somewhat different way with a different approach. You can organize a meeting between both the families and let the elders decide your destiny. What actually happening is, your parents are not convinced with the guy and that you will be happy if they marry you to him. So, since his parents have agreed to the marriage, you can request them to talk to your parents. When elders meet, its always a different level of discussion. So, let both the families meet and discuss and let your parents be convinced that their daughter is in safe hands.

Also, in your next post, please share some more details about your present situation, what all have you did so far in an attempt to convince your parents and what exactly is the reason for them to forbid the match ???
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!