+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love my sister in law's sister - how to convince ?

Advert.

jagdish sharma
    jagdish sharma is offline Just in!

In love my sister in law's sister - how to convince ?

Advert.
    Sir,
    i love my sister in law's sister but my girl friend's family is not accepted due to same sister has gone in a house. Though, sister in law and my girl friend is not blood related sister.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi jagdish,

There are few things that I would like to know, firstly, here you mentioned you are in love with your sister-in-law's sister but is she also interested in you or not?
    If yes, is there any relationship and for how long has it been since you both are in it? Also, what is your present situation and what is the reply from the girl's side ? Would appreciate if you can throw some light on what you doing presently ?

Right now with all this very few details, I can only suggest, you should talk to the girl's family and tell them there is nothing wrong if both the sisters are married in one house. Being sisters they will be comfortable and it will be easy for them to share things to each other and understand that they could be the best support for each other.

Please provide more detailed information so that I can narrow down my advice to target your problem.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Also, is there anything like the family of girl has no good impression about your family ?

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Yes, Please elaborate the details so that proper advice can be given, try talking to your parents first and let them handle the situation, because it is better to get this matter solved among the elders if your parents are O.K with this relationship and have no problem, go ahead and tell them to approach the girls parents and talk about getting into a permanent relationship. Because its better to involve parents and get their support for such a big decision as the words of parents will put more power in them then to talk to them yourself.

+ Post a Comment HERE!