+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love marriage- Doctor in love - issue of meher and wedding dates

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Love marriage- Doctor in love - issue of meher and wedding dates

Advert.
    I m a docter and i love my class fellow n he loves me to. Hes from a gud family and sent proposal to that was not acceptable to my parents due to minor issues like mehar and wedding dates due to wich they finished evrything. Bt v both r madly in love n cant think to live without eachother.bt we both r crushed due to our families. After long argue and bicott didnt went well for both of us. Wat should we do???? Plx help us

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi There,

Perhaps our dear friend Aarish can answer this in a better way.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hey Pulkit, you are better in all these things, but when you want me to give my views,

Well, when you said proposal was denied due to amount of Meher as well as dates, was that Meher offered was too much or too less.. is there any issue of family status between all this ?

Since you have not mentioned, I assume there is no cast related issue here, right ? Have you tried asking your parents real reason behind denying all this instead of finding minor faults to cancel this marriage ?

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Meher does not seem to be the case, the reason is something else as I suspect, try asking the real reason behind the denial of this relationship. Marriages can not be just cancelled due to such minor issues, try to probe into your parents mind and find the actual reason behind this denial.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Just talk to your parents and try to convince them with Love- which is the only way to convince, however if your choice of boy is good and right and you really love him then you must not let him go. I know it is quite personal, what your wanna be better half do proffession wise.

NatalieKerr
    NatalieKerr is offline Just in!
    I found this thread and wasn't able to resist writing here... I think the guy needs to make a decision by himself.

7. Advert.

RonLan11
    RonLan11 is offline Just in!
    It's such a sincere story, I am amazed! Does anyone know about this honest guy?

RonLan11
    RonLan11 is offline Just in!
    I found this thread and wasn't able to resist writing here... I think the guy needs to make a decision by himself. Of course, parents want only the best for their child, but sometimes adhering to their advices can be harmful. Do you understand what I am talking about or no? Surely, it's not quite normal for them, but their conflict might only aggravate the situation. I am wondering now if that wedding ceremony was held finally or no.

+ Post a Comment HERE!