+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Convince parents - I am from Europe and he is from India

Advert.

Nikushka710
    Nikushka710 is offline Just in!

Convince parents - I am from Europe and he is from India

Advert.
    Hi,
    I am from Europe and dating an indian guy. We are so madly in love and being together for couple years. He is 6 years older than me and his family lives in dubai. His parents met me and were nice to me but when they realised he wants to marry me they told him to break up with me. They are pushing him to meet other girls and want an arranged marriage for him with some girl from their family friends. He is fighting with them and not meeting the girls but he loves his parents and i wouldnt want to make his relationship with parents bad. But at the same time i know he will be unhappy if he married someone else. He is telling them all the good reasons that i can learn all habits and become a good daughter in law as i am from very good family in europe and have same values. He cant fight with them forever but they just finding any possible reasons that for example the horoscope match wasn't too good etc. Please how can i convince them that they will be happy with me when they are so closed minded and stubborn.??

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Nikushka710,

First thing comes first, try to know why are they not ready for the match. You, yourself admit they are making all sorts of fake reasons to forbid this match, so definitely there is something bothering them about this marriage. Whatever the reason is, they should come up with it to you.

Moreover, try to establish a contact with someone in the family or a mutual friend whom you think can understand your unconditional love for your boyfriend. Its always beneficial to stay in contact with a person who is a mediator between both the parties so that if things go wrong, his words can better the situation.
    Your boyfriend must be having some brother or sister who must be of same age and mentality as you guys are and who probably will understand your situation better. Get in touch with him/her, try to be friends with him/her so that he/she can be a supporting hand in this relationship for you.

Don't panic. These things will take sometime to settle. Meanwhile you should keep your parents informed and ready for them to peep into the problem when things go out of your hands and there is nobody in his family ready to listen to you. Later, if needed, you can involve your parents into it too.

But right now have some patience and do as I said above.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!