+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is she playing with me me- I never met her in person

Advert.

hellofrnds
    hellofrnds is offline Just in!

Is she playing with me me- I never met her in person

Advert.
    Hello,I am doing my 3rd year UG.I love a girl who was my school mate,she is also doing her UG but not in my college.We came to know each other through Facebook.I know her for the past 4 years.I have never talked to her in school,we just chat in facebook(but we have seen eachother).Days went,we joined college,Last year I proposed her.She said that she thinks me as her friend and said no.After this thing happened we started talking more and became close than before.She gave her contact number and we started messaging.We chat daily.One day I proposed her again,She said that she likes me and said that her parents wont allow this because of caste.She asked me to forget her and said that she will be getting married after her studies and said that what i think will never happen.But we chat and talk daily.I am really confused.Whether she loves me or not or she is playing with me?? She clearly says that what i think will never happen..But i am mad about her.Should I continue talking with her.?? pl help me...

P.s (We never met in person till date)

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Friend,

Frank enough she has clearly shown her intentions for you that ofcourse, she loves you, but cannot think of getting into a permanent matrimonial alliance with you because her parents won't accept her relationship owing to the caste differences. I feel this is a very matured thinking in a way that she has forecast the future of her relationship with you. The point that she is making here is, that, whatever happens or how intense your relationship gets, she will never leave her parents and marry to someone against their will. She will never be able to take a stand in her life to safeguard her relationship against her parent's will.

If she is very much clear with her family background and her parent's nature/attitude towards love relationships, my advice to you would be not to force her to love you. You have done your part of expressing your feelings to her, now kindly wait for things to fall right in place. I would suggest you to respect her decision and just be friends with her because this is what she wants from you right now. Forget about love and relationship with her now. If its going to happen it will happen someday and this time it will be her who will propose you.

Don't halt your life for her when she is so much sure about things going negative. Instead live your life with happiness and grace, explore more of the world because no one knows what life has in store for you next. Keep Digging !!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

hellofrnds
    hellofrnds is offline Just in!
    Thank u Boss !! we r committed now as u said she herself proposed me sry for ths late reply

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Dear Friend,

Well... this is really a very good news. Congratulations !!
    But you need to remember one thing, the real problem comes when you convince your parents. If I talk about your partner, she might find it difficult to take a stand for you.
    So, you need to buckle her up for the coming times. Ask her not to loose her control, her courage, believe and hope and you guys will get through every problem that comes your way.

Anyways, may God bless you !!

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!