+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to get marry north indian girl by south indian boy, both are fall in love..

Advert.

pganesh
    pganesh is offline Just in!

Exclamation How to get marry north indian girl by south indian boy, both are fall in love..

Advert.
    Hi,<br><br>we both are loving each other but i am south indian Tamilian, she is north indian Orissa. we are planning to tell about our love to our parents. She knows well her parents never agree for this. and my family i need to convenince but mostly they will agree while i am not sure. my family and me doesnt know hindi or orissa. there family including my lover doesnt know tamil. me and my lover language is english since we are working in same office. Now i dont know how my parents or her parents will speak each other to make them understand each other and support for my love. I am worrying.&nbsp;I dont know what steps next i can do. Both we dont want to run away and get marry. Main problem is language and her parents. My parents little. What to do in this circumstances.. if any other information u want please ask me. i will reply ASAP.<br><br>Thanks in advance<br><br>

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi pganesh,

Welcome to the forum. I am really sorry for this delayed reply.

Well, language definitely is a problem for both of you to communicate if think practically. But things fall right in place when people are in deep true love and then language is no barrier. For both of you, there is a common language of love, companionship and respect which will bound both of you. Moreover, English is a way good language for you to communicate with each other. For some initial years, language might become a problem but if you guys are determined to stay together, then over time both of you will adapt to each other culture, traditions and language.

For a while, I would like you to browse through this link before you think of disclosing about your relationship to your family.

Please find the link here : http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...your-love.html
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!