+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mangalik dhosam and marriage issue

Advert.

priya2127
    priya2127 is offline Just in!

Unhappy Mangalik dhosam and marriage issue

Advert.
    hi frnds,

I am in love with my relative .. I ve mangalik dhosam , parents okay with us but my mother is much concerned abt my dosham, i am going to temple regularly for reducing the effect of my dosham... we both much confused... kindly give suggestion to make all these things right....if anybody has come across this situation

thanks,
    priya

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    What matters is not the dosham but the understanding, trust and loyalty to make a relationship successful, I first would like to ask you a question for your personal opinion : "Do You Believe in this stars, nakshatras and grahas or it is just your mom who is concerened and if the parents are ready why is all this dosham and crap coming in between, yes I have heard that many talk all non sense that the hubby dies after 5 years if he marries a manglik girl, firstly I don't believe in all this nakshatras and graha milan and all that it is above my head, and I am not gonna cut off my relationship just because my counter half is manglik, I will not be bothered about my life even if that was the case because I will rather enjoy the days with her after marrying her and live my last 5 years like in Heaven, do not bother about all this dosham and all and go ahead to marry your love. I hope you give me a good reply to it Priya.

+ Post a Comment HERE!