+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I am 37 years old-In love with old school mate-now in depression

Advert.

saaheb
    saaheb is offline Just in!

I am 37 years old-In love with old school mate-now in depression

Advert.
    Dear friends,,
    sory for poor english.,,,,,,,,iam in great dipression now please help me with your reply, i am 37 years old, i have many class mates , one of them she met me after 15 years, at the time of studies we both dont have any special concern about each other, last year in a meeting we met and exchange mail ids, phone numbers, after that we met in form mal mails, gradually we used to talk bu phones, we came each claso, one day she came to my home with more effection on me (i am married have ywo kids), after that we became very close, one day in our conversation we proposed each other, i am also had interest on her, after a month she told one fact that she is not honouring her husband, he has impotence problem, last 10 years she is with other man, all in their home they know about him, oabout their relation, aftet our love jurney reach some time she told this matter, i have asked her why you want me now? she replied i like you, i want you thats all, after that answar we didn see back we enjoyed a lot last 6 months, now ia came to that situaton with out her iam not able to think about my future (we both are job holders ) no money mater bitwen us, only love mails, phone caotacts, sex monthly 4 times as per situation.
    on feb- 14 we met in her home, that matter was taced by her man (not huband) after that he warned me, after 4 days i met him infrom of my lover we both told him that we are in love and we want each other badly. after 7 days he restricted her by all meens, in our next meetin (myself , my lover, and that man) i reveald about our sexual relation, he became very anger and warned me in a very bad manner, i live that house, now the present situation my lover is not contacting me by mail or phone, three day before she called me and told the you have spoiled my life just live me hear, i wll not going to entertine yoy in any more,,

in this situation i have no choice what to do ? am i cheated or dumped?
    maine reson she get close me last six moths is her man (50 years )old she was 37 y he is neglecting her, no sex no contacts, in that time i get close to her, now since last month he became very close to her, he is not going any whare wit out her, in a single word she got her man agane because of me, now she ins not ready o maitane relation with me,

Please save frens, i am in great confusion, am i cheated or dumped?
    in this situation what i have to do?
    Please advice me, sory for poor english.
    Last edited by saaheb; 03-16-2013 at 06:20 PM.

saaheb
    6 persons vied this mail, but no reply till now,

please frens ..give me any reply ,so the i can behave accordingly..

seniours in this forum please help..

regards.

Saaheb.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Janaab Saaheb,
    I saw your question in morning but since it is something critical, I decided to give answer later. Now I am trying to give my views.

You said, that woman is married but she stays with other person and who is 50 year old, saying that her husband is not capable enough. Then you said, you are married too with 2 kids. I would like to ask you first, are you not happy with family ? I mean, were you not happy with you wife before meeting this woman , don't you love your kids ,is that your wife is cheating upon you and hence you decided to do same by cheating on her ?

This woman was your classmate but she is married, you never had any special attention towards each other when you were studying so I think there was nothing like that you found your lost love, then why you even thought about making relation with her and cheating your family ?

This woman is in her late 40s, it is stage where women generally starts about fantasizing other man a lot, there are lots of things related to this stage of life.. Just search over internet and you will get lots of information. And secondly, this women has a live in partner who is 50 years old.. thirdly, she is already living with someone else but not with her husband.. Now can you think of her , may be she is used to all this. May be you were just another person she had fun with and now when she is restricted by her live-in partner, she is not trying hard to get back to you.

You see, you have already done a lot bad, if your family is not aware of it then leave it now, forget this and save your self from giving more pain to your family. Find love with in your family. You may had a beautiful time with her but reality and real peace is with kids and family. I assume your family is fine and you love them and if you love them , just forget her and save yourself and your family from unwanted pain as well social disappointment.

Now, I just gave you my views, I hope that will help you but remember, you are grown up person and it will you who will take the final decision, so decision yours.

May God Bless You!

saaheb
    Mr. Aarish rizvi .bahuth bahuth shukriya for your reply.
    it will work on me to lead present situation.
    as you asked in your post i have love on my family and kids.
    in a weak situation she aproched (my lover) me and as a male i have acsepte her , now i am in thinking to overcome this persent mood.

pelase let me know in depth what she is thinking about me ?
    and how i have to talk with her if she calls me?
    it is not that much of easy to denay her words,
    in normal female mentality how i can understand her way of thinking?
    please reply ...
    i want morw replyes from seniours.

Pleas ehepl me frens,,,,
    Last edited by saaheb; 03-21-2013 at 03:06 PM.

saaheb
    Dear Friends,

Please reply to my request ,, i want to overcome from present situation,
    Mr.Pulkit and other siniours please give your valueble reply,,please ,,,

regards.
    Saaheb.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    You see, you have already done a lot bad, if your family is not aware of it then leave it now, forget this and save your self from giving more pain to your family. Find love with in your family. You may had a beautiful time with her but reality and real peace is with kids and family. I assume your family is fine and you love them and if you love them , just forget her and save yourself and your family from unwanted pain as well social disappointment.
    Dear Saheb,
    I have quoted the words of Aarish because those are sensible and even if I would have to suggest you something about your situation it would be similar as Aarish suggested, Find Love in your family, Love your children and wife do not betray them just because you have met your old friend from college and have developed some feeling for her, now when her man and she are getting close to eachother, the wise thing you should do is stop contacting that particular classmate and go back to your family and live happily, you are not cheated on the whole you have been given a chance to get back to family and stay loyal to them, Go back to your family Saaheb and live happily..

7. Advert.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    I agree
    God has given you chance to get back to your family and live a happy life. You have committed a sin and it is better to make things normal and better. You will feel lots happy when you will see your family and your child happy because of you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!