+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My boyfriend is ignoring me for no reason

Advert.

Heena3177
    Heena3177 is offline Just in!

My boyfriend is ignoring me for no reason

Advert.
    Im going around with a guy for the last 4 months but from the last 15 days he is ignoring me for no reason. There is no question of marraige as he is totally of differnt caste but stll i love him a lot. Whenever i ask him the reason as to why he is ignoring he just says that he does not want to discuss and start abusing me...i kept on asking me and he jjst says taht watever happened ..just happened and now he want to setup his own business and does not want me in his life. he even said that he does not love me anymore..
    im really broken..dont know wat to do...tried different things to forget him but not able to
    i even left my job
    please suggest..i really love him

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    that watever happened ..just happened

What are you trying to say from this line...... I hope you are trying to understand my question, is it connected anyway to physical relationship or not, please clarify because 4 months is a very short period of time and if this is the case than my dear you have trusted your partner too much in such a short period, because if those were his intentions, now they are fulfilled and hence he doesn't want you in his life.....but this is just an assumption I can be completely wrong too. I think you have made your tries to convince him, but I don't know why would a guy cut off relationship without any reason, there might be something cookin in his mind try to probe more and try to find the reason....and plz try and get over it or if you can convince him then it will be good, but I don't think that now he will accept you back....if you can't share here, plz P.M me so that I can come to know or atleast make a guess of what's cookin in his mind.

Heena3177
    Heena3177 is offline Just in!
    yes we had a physical relationship for complete one month. He use to come daily to visit me but later he use to meet me once in 15 dyas and now there is no question of even asking him to meet. I fel scared while talking to him coz he gets annoyed and start abusing.
    I have no friends as i ignored everyone whn i was with him....really life is a hell ...today again i had a word with him and he said that i need to live on his conditions then only he will talk to me.I dont undersatdn why im after him.
    I really want to forget him....dont kow how

Quote Originally Posted by swapnilramani View Post
    What are you trying to say from this line...... I hope you are trying to understand my question, is it connected anyway to physical relationship or not, please clarify because 4 months is a very short period of time and if this is the case than my dear you have trusted your partner too much in such a short period, because if those were his intentions, now they are fulfilled and hence he doesn't want you in his life.....but this is just an assumption I can be completely wrong too. I think you have made your tries to convince him, but I don't know why would a guy cut off relationship without any reason, there might be something cookin in his mind try to probe more and try to find the reason....and plz try and get over it or if you can convince him then it will be good, but I don't think that now he will accept you back....if you can't share here, plz P.M me so that I can come to know or atleast make a guess of what's cookin in his mind.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Heena3177,

Quiet frankly as swapnilramani said, you trusted this guy very soon for establishing a physical relationship with him. His intensions with you was to just satisfy his desires of getting physical with you and on a very honest note he was actually fooling you around with all his emotional words.

As of now, I don't think there is anything you can do now except for forgetting him and that is what you should actually do. Avoid getting in touch with him, ignore him through any and every possible means, cease all possible contacts with him and try to maintain distance from him so that he cannot damage your image in your surroundings.

For ther next time you should keep in mind, NOT to trust any person and involve with him in a sexual relationship in such a short period of time for which you have to regret later. You are not a kid who needs to be told how ugly the world and people in it are. Daily you hear incidents of girls being molested but still you couldn't keep a guard on yourself.

Anyways whatever happened now is al your fault. You cannot lodge any police complaint against him because you were in a sexual relationship which was not forced upon you, but happened with your consent. You have to accept the present circumstances and try to be a little more careful in life.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Heena3177 View Post
    yes we had a physical relationship for complete one month. He use to come daily to visit me but later he use to meet me once in 15 dyas and now there is no question of even asking him to meet. I fel scared while talking to him coz he gets annoyed and start abusing.
    I have no friends as i ignored everyone whn i was with him....really life is a hell ...today again i had a word with him and he said that i need to live on his conditions then only he will talk to me.I dont undersatdn why im after him.
    I really want to forget him....dont kow how
    All you have done my dear is digged a big pot whole for you and have chosen to jump in it, now the only thing you can do is get over it I know that is difficult because once you have involoved in sexual relationship with somebody it becomes very difficult for you to get over it, but all the thing you can do is you have to get over what is happened with you and the only person who knows about this is you , not need to communicate to anyone keep it to yourself.
    And let me frankly tell you why I have colored the text of his conditions line in red, because I just want to show you the trailor of his conditions that he is gonna put on you if you still agree to go with him :
    1. He will demand getting physical everytime he feels to go for it, and if you deny for it, you are again lost alone
    2. You will have to agree whatever he says, and no question of arguing on it.
    3. He will just keep you for fulfilling his desire of satisfying his physical urge that is all
    in short you have to be his slave more over his toy with whom he will only play when he feels to and other time he will throw you aside in the corner and never look at you.
    The choice is yours, whether to live a life like worst then a hell or to start afresh and live the future happily.
    And please please please do take a proper care of not trusting any boy and getting in physical relationship too early as you have did it now, I hope for your better future.

+ Post a Comment HERE!