+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is your next smartphone?

Advert.

atobe
    atobe is offline eTI Member

What is your next smartphone?

Advert.
    What is your next smartphone? Mine is Samsung Galaxy S 4.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Wow.. Lucky guy or girl .. I donno

Mind share some more personal views about that phone (and real pictures in your hand about it).

atobe
    Are you using this phone now? I will appreciate if you telling me something about this phone.

Aarish Rizvi
    I never said I am using this phone..
    It is certain good phone, just buy it when its available.

yanou.sun
    yanou.sun is offline eTI Member
    Its just a slight modification over Samsung's former Flagship phone Galaxy S3.......Screen Size from 4.8 inch to 5. Processor from Quad core to Octa Core. Screen Resolution turned HD with 13MP camera from 8MP.

People are flocking in huge numbers to get their hands on S4 as if its some evolutionary device.

Key Takeaway: Get S3 and you wudn't really miss anything plus save some grands as well.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Quote Originally Posted by yanou.sun View Post
    Its just a slight modification over Samsung's former Flagship phone Galaxy S3.......Screen Size from 4.8 inch to 5. Processor from Quad core to Octa Core. Screen Resolution turned HD with 13MP camera from 8MP.

People are flocking in huge numbers to get their hands on S4 as if its some evolutionary device.

Key Takeaway: Get S3 and you wudn't really miss anything plus save some grands as well.
    I do agree with your comment, and i also personally feel if someone want to show he hold Samsung Galaxy S4 then only he/she should proceed otherwise S3 got all the stuff your looking for. However, mine would be Sony Xperia Z i found it very interesting while reading it's specifications.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

7. Advert.

Seema pal
    Seema pal is offline eTI Iron
    Mine would be Samsung Galaxy Grand . what you all say.

yanou.sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Seema pal View Post
    Mine would be Samsung Galaxy Grand . what you all say.
    Good bet at low price. Downfalls include hefty size (weight) inferior touch screen(no super AMOLED) and dual core processor at a time of Quad cores and now more recently octa core. Not to mention comparitively less talk time due to inferior battery.

But as they say, everything comes at a price...so pay more get more. As far limited needs go, then not a bad bet.

Aarish Rizvi
    Heck , every one forgot that Galaxy S4 has some new unique feature like eye sending, finger hover sensing etc.. you don't have those in S3. You can zoom pictures in S4 without even touching screen and it can track your eyes to know when to play video and when not.

atobe
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    Heck , every one forgot that Galaxy S4 has some new unique feature like eye sending, finger hover sensing etc.. you don't have those in S3. You can zoom pictures in S4 without even touching screen and it can track your eyes to know when to play video and when not.
    Yes, and this is why I like S4 more than S3. Although S3 is also very great!! But I still like S4.

yanou.sun
    Honestly i think the eye tracking feature is just a mere Addon, Samsung S3 has the eye tracking feature where in if your looking at the phone, it will not lock (after the set time for keylock). That itself is hardly used, wonder eye tracking while watching a video would be so great. Why would anyone watch a video on the cell if they have to look elsewhere anyways.

The only significant aspect is the floating touch, that appears quite interesting. It remains to be seen how well it would function and if enabled, how would it affect the phone battery.

+ Post a Comment HERE!