+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

India Post to Establish 3rd Automated Mail Processing Centre in Hyderabad

Advert.

arvi2012
    arvi2012 is offline eTI Member

Wink India Post to Establish 3rd Automated Mail Processing Centre in Hyderabad

Advert.
    The parent body of Indian Postal Department, India Post decided to set up its 3rd Automated Mail Processing Centre in Hyderabad by April 2013. It took this decision in the last week of previous month after considering a few things.

The new centre will be set up near the International Airport, which is situated at Shamshabad. The project will cost around Rs 60 crore in total to go live. Eventually this Automated Mail Processing Centre will come up with the ability to sort 30000 mails per hour.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron
    Automated Mail Processing Center how it works and how it will be useful for us. Please explain.

arvi2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuj9045 View Post
    Automated Mail Processing Center how it works and how it will be useful for us. Please explain.
    It will help to speed up the delivery of mails, as it will help to sort the letters very fast with null error...You can check the details from Here

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I think you should post more details here instead of directing to other site.

arvi2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    I think you should post more details here instead of directing to other site.
    The inclusion of this new centre will certainly reduce the delivery time of the mails across the state. It will also help to bring down the errors in the sorting of the mails, and make the whole procedure quite easy to execute. In short it will speed up the whole process with positive manner.

As a good result of this centre, now the department will be able to deliver 1.75 crore letters, 2.7 lakhs of parcels, and 1.9 crore money orders per day with ease. It has to be mentioned here that India Post had already set up two Automated Mail Processing Centres in Delhi and Kolkata.

I had mentioned some important details in my posts, i just give that link to provide better ideas,a s Anuj was asking for more....

+ Post a Comment HERE!