+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Facebook Home for Android mobiles launched

Advert.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper

New Facebook Home for Android mobiles launched

Advert.
    One of the biggest mammoth in social networking service has launched a new User Interface to interact completely with your Android operating System. Instead of producing its own handset, the social network tonight made its most ambitious pitch to the many millions of us who are increasingly browsing the internet using our hand-held devices by unveiling software that turns regular mobile phones into always-connected Facebook devices.
    Name:  2013-04-05_155018.png
Views: 172
Size:  108.3 KB

From the Sources, we came to know the reason behind building this software is to bring Facebook content right to the home screen, rather than requiring users to check apps. Home comes amid rapid growth in the number of people who access Facebook from mobile phones and tablet computers. Of its 1.06 billion monthly users, 680 million log in to Facebook using a mobile gadget.

The service is part of Facebook’s move to shift its users’ focus from “apps and tasks” to people, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said during Home’s unveiling at the company’s Menlo Park, California, headquarters on Thursday.

The new product, which resides on the home screen of Android phones, is a family of apps designed to help people share things with their Facebook friends. Rather than seeing a set of apps for email, maps and other services when they first turn on their phones, users will be greeted with photos and updates from their Facebook feeds. There will be ads too, eventually.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Facebook freaks (yap, thats I call them) will be so happy to use it as they will not need to start FB app again and again and no need to check new messages etc.. it will be tightly integrated in their home screen.
    Good !

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Exactly Aarish, waiting to launch this update as I am getting too bored to go to the FB app to check all the updates in my account, hope this will workout the best possible way to get quick update of your FB Account

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    But I am not going to install it because I am not facebook freak .. I goto facebook when I feel like not that ..when people decide that I should go to facebook (through notifications and updates).

+ Post a Comment HERE!