+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Buy Tata Safari Storme or Mahindra XUV 500 (Rs. 15 lakh budget)

Advert.

Vijay Kaushik
    Vijay Kaushik is offline Newbie

Buy Tata Safari Storme or Mahindra XUV 500 (Rs. 15 lakh budget)

Advert.
    I have 15 lakhs. Some for friend suggest me XUV 500 and some Tata Safari Storme. Please Suggest me which one is better and why?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Vijay, it is not very hard decision. Tata Safari Storme is like the legendary good old Safari you and I are seeing from childhood (ofcourse now spare wheel is no more in back door). If you have love for Safari then go for Sorme without second thought, it is refined, behaves well and peppy too.

But if you really need a modern SUV with refreshing feeling then XUV 500 is best in class, its even peppier than Storme, fun to drive and has very good road presence. Let me know which one you decide. And also go and have test drive of both, let me know which one you liked most ?

jashnsamra
    jashnsamra is offline Newbie
    Tata Safari Storme mid variant gives you a luxurious feeling with the airy and beige interiors that Tata has endowed to appease the opulent class. There is ample leg space and headroom to accommodate the tall members of the family, and also plenty of luggage space for you to go on a holiday with this rugged SUV. The tilt-adjust (collapsible steering column), reclining front bucket seats with fore/aft adjustment position and lumbar support ensure fatigue free long drives. The integrated 12V-gadget charging points are available on first, second and third row seats. The vehicle is equipped with a dual-AC with a separate integrated roof mounted blower for rear passengers.

XUV 500 Designed with inputs from customers across the world, it is unmatched in terms of style, performance, technology, safety and comfort – a truly complete driving experience. The result is an excellent power to weight ratio, unmatched handling and an undiluted driving pleasure. The XUV500 boasts a range of integrated digital systems to make the driving experience complete. A fully loaded GPS navigation system consisting of over 1.5 million kilometres of road across 1200 cities and an inclusive Driver Information System that diligently reports all of the vehicle’s vital information in real time are just two of the XUV500’s impressive features.

rohit1
    rohit1 is offline eTI Member
    Between both Safari Storme and XUV 5OO, I suggest you to go for Tata Safari Storme anyway . Not only in looks and style,, it also gives you better performance and mileage.

+ Post a Comment HERE!