I lived in Sydney NSW Australia for over 20 years. I get the racism hate behaviour from the white community all the time regardless of their nationality or religion harassed for one I believe because majority of all business whether it be at malls, shopping centres, shops, take-aways, restaurants, kiosk, Bistro, Pub even sports venues including the local gym the members be there to use the gym to be a constant daily member or casual person are either White Aussie, White Caucasian,Lebanese, Pacific Islander, Aboriginal, Philippines and Fiji Indian. But for an Indian and other races are not allowed to shop, use their services or equipment or be allowed to come in. The government are not doing anything much to help foreigners like Indians born in India for example be a Citizen of this country we are stuck in like a trap and never getting out either we blend by torture or by suffering otherwise die. They always harass us these communities either be staff, member, security, customer or members etc harass the shit out of Indians even if they can't speak English properly or they can they still harass us, abuse us, tease us etc. The Police, Government of Australia and the Law don't really care only to secure the safety of their own. What kind of Multicultural country is this? Exterminating the foreign community by making them citizen, poor, jobless and harass us on the street or in jail or outside because one majority Indians like for me as a guy with dark skin no hope in a western country like Australia. What shit country Australia is for Indians and Asian minority communities. Why should our country and community respect them if they don't respect us equally but be hypocritical about it? This happens to me always harassment from the local community and the government. If your rich and strong they can't touch you nor make trouble but if your poor and facing hard situation like I am you have no hope to survive in any western country like Australia being a death trap. Do you face this kind of life? Tell us your story! Condition you have to be an Indian with dark skin not born in Fiji, not related to Islanders or these communities I mentioned but born India stayed, visit, lived or living in western country like Australia. Tell us to the whole world what your experiences like? I recommend Australia be not the safe country to live, study or stay for any foreigner especially Indians like for Hindus. Because it's a Christian country they respect only their own and others like Muslims and Buddhist but not Hinduism. Beware to all Indians!