The Last Lear Movie Review

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

The Last Lear Movie Review

Advert.
    The Last Lear

Movie Review
    The Last Lear, a movie in which you will see many good performances but Amitabh Bachchan proved that he is just one of the greatest actor of all time. Movie which is may not attract general audience but will surely make good among media and critics. The movie has all elements which makes it a masterpiece. Movie is getting equal appraisal from India as well as abroad.

However it has its part of flaw but those are digestable. Basically in the form of some scrip loop holes. Could have been managed better but as for now can be overlooked.

Movie is basically about an aging actor who has Shakespeare deep inside him. An actor who have had good time with theater but was never on movies. This aging actor Harish Mishra (Harry) played by Amitabh Bachchan is a very versatile, he is at a stage of life where he has reached some sort of expertise in acting and the person is genius in himself. This character exhibits a lots variations and Mr. Bachchan just peformed it right. I can't imaging anyone else to replace or to act for this character.There is a movie director who is young and intelligent Sidhartha (Played by Arjun Rampal), he find Harry just suitable for his upcoming project and he convinces Harry to play role in the movie though Harry is a bit confused to start in movies at this stage of life. So in short, movie revolves around Harry and his dream role as King Lear in the movie The Last Lear.

Looking at performances, everyone has done the finest role. Be it Preity Zinta as Shabnam or Arjun Rampal as the innovative young movie director. Rituparno Ghosh, whom we know for his off beat style and as a good story teller has given us wondeful movie. Though not for masses but being Amitabh there, I hope this movie can do some good business.

A good movie and must watch if you love to go offbeat .
    I give it 3.5

Kindly give your views too

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: The Last Lear Movie Review

I'll give it 1 star out of 5
    kamal

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

This is nice movie And story

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

wow..i really missed this movie to watch.. will surely find some torrent and download..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!