View Poll Results: Live GROUP CHAT or No live GROUP CHAT?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES.. we want live group chat..

1 33.33%
  • NAH.. Posts are way more better..

2 66.67%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Attention!! Attention!! Need of live chat rooms

Advert.

Riya Sahal
    Riya Sahal is offline Newbie

Attention!! Attention!! Need of live chat rooms

Advert.
    Thanks for your attention.
    Anyway, lets come to the point.
    Don't you guys think this website should facilitate LIVE CHAT ROOMS where we can discuss our problems right away than waiting for someone to reply to our thread? It will also help us to know more about everything happening everywhere :P
    How many agree?
    AND, how many dare to disagree? :P ( NO OFFENSE MEANT)

Respond asap.
    *fingers crossed*

If the majority supports.. ADMINS...You gotta AT LEAST try doing the needful

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I want inform you that Yahoo has closed publicv Chat room services, MSN did that a very long ago. Now everywhere you see see only one to one chat or chat between group of friends. So clearly I do not support this because it attracts lot of spammers.

Riya Sahal
    You must be knowing about the security of the site, don't you?
    Maybe you're new so you're not aware of it..
    I'm sure, the admins of this site will come up with a chat room service which will be devoid of spammers.
    Count on my words!

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    May be I look new to you but I am not new here, I am visiting this site from very long time but I am just not too active. But I am very active on many other forums and from years and I have seen many forum implementing chat feature and later removing it because it was not useful at all.

Riya Sahal
    Chill babe. My intentions were not to be rude to you in anyway.
    All forums are not the same..You never know that the group chat introduced by site can be an exception.. provided their security..
    You're not active, so maybe you're not aware of it..

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Posting a question regarding to your query on a forum as a thread is different that allows the members to provide the best supporting answer regarding the person query. Chat rooms i think wouldn't work well, So i also agree with Savera.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

7. Advert.

Riya Sahal
    Hehehe... I just wanted to know everyone's view on this topic.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Hi Riya, it is very nice to see you have a good suggestion, I was waiting for other members to give their views before I give mine. I have seen chat feature on countless of forum and on none of them I found it actually being used. Infact, in early days of eTI, we had chat box but then I had removed it for not being used. I had also implemented it on other active forum then again it was removed from that forum as it was causing server load issue without serving anything good.

However, I have seen at few places, chat system actually helping but only if the forum / community is very big else it will remain empty most of the time.

Actually beautify community is that people can get detailed and well researched answer, other which is not possible in chat. But, I am keen to add this feature specially made for our community once we get good amount of active user. I have your suggestion noted down and will be implemented in future when there is right time.

+ Post a Comment HERE!