+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Weight loss problem - overweight

Advert.

delap
    delap is offline Just in!

Weight loss problem - overweight

Advert.
    From many years I have problem with overweight, i tried everything but without success. I think to use product for weight loss, but I don't know who. Give me advice what I need to do?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Weight loss products are myth, they are simply making fool, infact best way to control weight is to have controlled and balanced lifestyle.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I think buying products for weight loss is not good. You must use some basic home made remedies which will work better as drinking a glass of boil water just when you wake up, avoiding sugar in tea but if you are addicted then you should use sugar free.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

corona
    corona is offline Just in!
    My advice is healthy food, more sports and exercises. Be careful with these products

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron
    Hi guys i mostly agree with aarish and anand you guys are absoloutely right,
    I also want to share my grand mother tips wiht you guys that how you can loose weight easily "Consume 10 grams of honey and a glass of warm water each morning on an empty stomach, Another method involves eating 10 to 12 fully grown curry leaves every morning, You should do this for three months to see results, Eat one or two tomatoes, on an empty stomach, every morning. This should be in place of breakfast and should continue for a few months."
    must try this.....!!!!

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Manoj,
    I am totally agree with you grandmother tips, those tips are very use full for me thank you so much. My cousin is suffering from increasing weight, I shared those tips with him and he agreed to follow all of them.
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

7. Advert.

rohit1
    rohit1 is offline eTI Member
    Hey,
    That grandmother tip is really good and beneficial.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Nice advice and i am sure that it will work positive apart from these household made tips. I would suggest everyone to do some physical exercises like you can join YOGA, GYM or simply schedule your food and your physical workout time in day and night. It will help you to gain energy while at the same time helps you in losing weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by manojbhagat View Post
    Hi guys i mostly agree with aarish and anand you guys are absoloutely right,
    I also want to share my grand mother tips wiht you guys that how you can loose weight easily "Consume 10 grams of honey and a glass of warm water each morning on an empty stomach, Another method involves eating 10 to 12 fully grown curry leaves every morning, You should do this for three months to see results, Eat one or two tomatoes, on an empty stomach, every morning. This should be in place of breakfast and should continue for a few months."
    must try this.....!!!!
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron
    Guys just trying to some helpful tips and those i heard from grandmother thank you so much for like all... I ll keep posting in and i hope from you guys also...thank you so much

+ Post a Comment HERE!