+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Slimming Pills can take life - Beware of them

Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze

Unhappy Slimming Pills can take life - Beware of them

Advert.
    We have seen so many people going after easy way to get slim and they look for pills, capsules to get slim quickly and without any or least physical work. However, almost everyone ignores the fact that doing anything unnaturally or forcibly can result in fatal effect. Recently a girl died of taking some slimming pill. She although got slimmer but her act actually took up her life.

Sarah Houston (the girl who died) had suffered from eating disorders from the age of 14, first anorexia and then bulimia. She had problem with food and used to eat a lot and she was overcautious about her appearance and look. From tests, it was revealed that she was taking capsules of the industrial chemical Dinitrophenol, or DNP which increases metabolism and causes fat loss.

This is not the first case DNP caused a life, few days back an Indian student also died because DNP, he was an avid bodybuilder. We should understand that short and quicker ways can not always be the safest way. Best way is to live a healthy and balanced life and definitely you can handle health issues effectively.

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Arish ,
    Thank you so much for sharing these..
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

shanu yadav
    shanu yadav is offline eTI Member
    Thank you very much for sharing such a nice information. Please share more with us.

shwetambarareddy
    shwetambarareddy is offline Newbie
    Thanks for sharing.....doing workout is the only best option for getting slim and fit body.

WellForte
    WellForte is offline Newbie
    Preferably, one should stay away from the slimming pills. If you go the hard way you will get the best results that are permanent as well. All you need to do is perform any form of exercise on a daily basis, monitor your diet but son't starve yourself and set realistic goals for weight loss. Slowly you will be able to achieve your target.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    Nice article.. thanks a lottttttt for sharing this with us.. pls do keep on sharing...

7. Advert.

Maahi
    Maahi is offline eTI Member
    Nicee sharing..... Thank you for sharing it... Ya Keep Sharing....

WellForte
    WellForte is offline Newbie
    If you intend to loose weight, there is no need of taking slimming pills. You have to make it a habit to exercise on a daily basis and follow a good and healthy diet. You can have some diet and nutrition products to complement your diet and to ensure that your body is getting all the nutrients.

+ Post a Comment HERE!