+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Review of Karbonn Titanium S5

Advert.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron

Review of Karbonn Titanium S5

Advert.
    Hi, i want a review of karbonn titanium s5 as this mobile is quite good in every field but i would like to get an expert advice. If it would be good as per it's the suggested review i would surely buy it.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi anuj,
    Karbonn Titanium S5 worth it's price and i would say that Karbonn is working a lot to make it's customer happy. In terms of it's display 5 inch of screen with Capacitive touch display makes working over to it more smoother and easier apart from the display it houses Quad Core Processor with clock speed of 1.2 GHz, which is added advantage to this device.

Quad Core processor makes surfing net, playing games and doing lots and lots of stuff within a few seconds. As per it's operating system is concerned, it works on the latest version of Android which is Android Jelly Bean Operating System.

Snapper specifications, though most of the other domestic manufacturer has incorporated their device with up to 5 or 8MP of primary camera with 1-3 MP of front facing camera but at some extent they are useless 8 MP of camera captures snaps just like 2-3MP but Karbonn Titanium S5 8MP offeres a bit of high quality as compare to others however it is the same, video calling is cool but clarity in 3MP surely frustrates as it looks like a VGA camera.

Storage is cool as we see in most of the device, 1GB of RAM working pretty well and a standard internal storage as well. Connectivity options are also the same. 3G works well in Idea and Vodafone in this device.

Overall i would say a nice device as per the price tag of 11,990.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

+ Post a Comment HERE!