+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In Love with muslim guy - he is nice - family is nice but caste....

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy In Love with muslim guy - he is nice - family is nice but caste....

Advert.
    Hi,
    am 22 year old, i luv a muslim guy. He is 1 yr elder dan me.we are in love since 6years.Actually my parents recently get to knw dat v r in luv.My parents like him but dey are against us mainly bcoz of two reasons ,one dat he is a muslim and am hindu.. second is dat he has got some family problems.His brother too had an intercastmarraige wid his family support but he again married another girl.But i hav spoke wid his siz in law.She had a bitter experience she too was a hindu and she got converted to muslim.She herself says dat her bro(my luv) he is sincer and innocent he cant liv without u.My luv never hide anything from me..Before proposing me ,he had tld evrything abut his family. A gr8 thing i found dat his parents are really gr8..they still takes good care of his siz in law and her daughter. They are innocent. His family got insulted only bcoz of his bro.He never want to drag me into his problemz.But v really luv eachodr. So didnt bothered as i knw dat he is sincere to me.No one has a bad opinion abut him.Even my frends support my relation bcoz they also knw him personally dat he is a gud guy.wen my parents get to knw abut his family and abut our luv dey started blackmailing me emotionaly dat dey will die if i do anything wrong.V both want our family to support our relation but i dnt knw to do wat.They will never support dat wat i felt.I dnt wanna cheat all and get married to another guy and cheat him too.. v want both,my luv and my family.Both are precious.If i loose one ill never gonna get such another gr8 luv or parents again.I am so lucky to hav dem but not able to hav dem together. parents tld me not to tlk to him.I tried hard but i failed i cald him,even he dnt wanna make our parents sad.but v cant live without eachother.I dnt think he wil marry another girl if am forced to liv him.and i never wanna live him alone.without our parents blessing v dnt think v cant live happily.my parents are forcing me to get married to some other guy.i knw dat i cant luv another guy.i cant live if something bad happens to my parents bcoz of me.wat shuld i do? PLZ do suggest your opinion.

sameeksha
    sameeksha is offline eTI Member
    Hi Dear,
    It sounds great to me that your boy friend loves you. What you can do is ask your bf to meet your family so they understand each other. Just invite him over for a lunch or dinner. What you can do is ask your boy friend family if they are ready to speak about your relationship with your family. If one family is supporting this relation then it becomes easy to convince other party. You talk to your mother and father separately and try to explain how much you love your bf and you can't imagine your life without him. If any elderly in your family is supporting this relation try to involve them this will help in convincing your family.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    It seems convincing that your bf's parents are ready to tie knot of both of you even after knowing that there is a complete religion difference and I completely respect your bf's family's decision infact I am feeling proud that he is having a biggest asset in the form of blessings of their parents with him for marrying a hindu girl. I think Sameeksha has made a right point here, you should arrange a meeting of your father with your guy and let him have a talk with your Dad about your relationship, only if your father sees that the guy has guts to stand infront of the father to demand his daughters hand, there will be a chance that he may get convinced that the guy really loves you, what I further feel is the bf's parents are having a modern day thinking so they have also taken a step to go against their own caste to marry their elder son also to a hindu girl and this requires much more daring than anything to go against your own caste or say Biradri or society rules.
    If your father still stays stubborn on his decision after meeting your bf too(which I feel is the less of the chance), than I will suggest you to make a meet of both of your parents and let them discuss and solve the problem. Because Bado ka Bado pe chod dena chahiye, hume in sab ke bich me jyada nai padna chahiye kyu ke India me parents ki soch ye hai ke baccha kitna b bada ho jaye unke parents ke liye wo nadan or nasamaj hi rehta hai jiske vaja se baccho ko apne pyar k sath shadi karne me badi takleef hoti hai, to aap apne taraf se to koshishe jaari rakhiye, apne bf ko aapke gharwalo se milvaie or unhe bat karne dijiye aapke dad se is shadi ke bare me, ya to aap apke bf or unki family dono ko invite kijiye or bado ko hi ye masla suljhane ka mauka dijiye, mere hisab se ye sab se achi tarkib hogi, q k ladke walo ki taraf se clean chit milna intercaste marriage ke liye matlab aapke adha kaam ho gaya baki samjhane ka kaam thoda aap kare or thoda ladke ki family pe chod de ve hi aapke dad or mom ko samjhayenge jo unki soch hai, vo hi jagrut kar sakte hai, q k is mamle me ve to already jagrut hai hi....jiska saboot unhone apne bade bete ki shadi ek hindu religion ki ladki se kar ke de diya hai....

+ Post a Comment HERE!