+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Benefit of Neem for Health Naturally - full details

Advert.

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron

Benefit of Neem for Health Naturally - full details

Advert.
    I got some healthy neem benefits, i think i should share with you all its most useful neem benefits as follows
    Treating Skin Infections: Boil a few neem leaves till the time they turn soft. You will notice the water turning green because of the discolouration of the leaves. Strain this water and add some of it in your bath water.

Addressing Acne Problems : The most favourite home remedy that has been passed on from one generation to another is about using neem to treat acne.

Used as Skin Toner: When used regularly, neem works as an excellent agent to prevent wrinkles and fine lines. Use the strained neem water to fight the signs of age spots or aging

Remedy for Dry Skin: A neem pack is quite effective in taking care of an excessively dry skin. Take some neem powder and add a few drops of grape seed oil in it. Apply this evenly on your face and leave it on for a couple of minutes before you rinse it off with cold water.

Cure for Skin Pores: Neem provides an effective remedy in tackling problems such as blackheads, whiteheads and large pores. To combat these problems, you will need to prepare a mixture of neem leaves and orange peels.

Takes care of Hair Troubles:The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of neem come in handy while treating scalp conditions.
    Neem oil helps in hair growth. Massage neem oil on your hair roots without breaking your hair strands.

For dandruff control, apply a mixture of neem powder and water on your scalp and leave it for an hour before you shampoo your hair.
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hey arvind , thanks for sharing it.
    I hope you it would have been nice if you had shared something you wrote yourself, like your own views and ideas.

WellForte
    WellForte is offline Newbie
    Neem is great for skin and also for overall health. There are many beauty care products that comprise of Neem. Using neem daily will provide you with a healthy skin and great health.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Neem is just natural antiseptic element , so it helps you to fight infection etc, I don't think it directly affects skin in any sense apart of its antiseptic property.

Ayushi.G
    Ayushi.G is offline eTI Member
    Neem is basically a blood purifier..! consuming fresh small new leaves of neem every day, preferably in morning helps purifies blood and that is how it helps fighting acne, other skin diseases, hair problem and diseases due to blood impurity. If ones blood is purified, it is, in itself preventive measure from various deadly diseases prevalent these days.

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron
    Very nice information Ayushi. Neem is no doubt a very important element of Ayurveda for very same reason.

7. Advert.

jawad555
    jawad555 is offline Just in!
    Such a good diet I like your article. Such a good information about healthy life.

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron
    Thank you so much you all for like about my article on health and sharing you views and ideas.
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    Very nice information and thanks a lotttttt for sharing it with us...

rudra pratap
    rudra pratap is offline Newbie
    Interesting post about neem benefits. Thanks for sharing it here.

+ Post a Comment HERE!