+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How do we promote a website to make good business

Advert.

shonal
    shonal is offline Just in!

How do we promote a website to make good business

Advert.
    Hey, I recently started a website that that has articles on movies, poetry and some lifestyle stuff? I want my website to turn into a growing business thing for myself. But that is a far-fetched dream. For now, I want to know how do we promote websites to get maximum clicks by genuine readers, target audience?

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Promoting a website can be something which need good level of planning and strategy. You can go for paid advertising like on google, yahoo and then other website those allows it. You can also go for social media promotion ie. inviting people to follow you. And if you have good content it will automatically get famous.

But best strategy is to make it useful and unique, rest will be automatic because if something is unique people automatically spread words about it. And also goodluck for your endeavor.

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron
    Yes social media promotion will give great affects, though you can also start with pay per click adds, by the way whats yours websites ?
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

geets
    geets is offline eTI Member
    Social media is one such platform where you can promote your website. Also, when you post useful comments on blogs or forums, you can add your website's link on your signature. This ways there will be genuine traffic coming to your website. Google AdWords is useful to have to bring in some remuneration.

shonal
    So sorry for not replying to u earlier... Been kinda busy
    Well, I hav been promoting it on Facebook primarily, and a bit on Twitter and Stumble upon. Don't really want to spend on marketing yet.

And you talk of content.. the site is leisuremartini.com

What do u think of the content here?

shonal
    My website is leisuremartini.com

I am waiting to sign up with Google adsense. Other ad networks are pretty much useless

7. Advert.

justice7
    justice7 is offline Newbie
    If you want to promote your website for business then you should focus on Social networking sites there you should have very strong network you should also go for some SEO services too.

+ Post a Comment HERE!