+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Connecting Dell Vostro 1400 laptop to LG Flat LED Television

Advert.

Vijay_baghel Guest

Connecting Dell Vostro 1400 laptop to LG Flat LED Television

Advert.
    I have Dell Vostro 1400 laptop and have large screen LG LED TV and I want to connect both. Now please suggest me how can I connect both and above all what things I can do by connecting both devices ? At the first thought, I think I can get large display through my TV from my laptop and could be nice watching movies and even games from laptop on large screen tv. So what I need to connect them and also what else I can do ?

I think it would be fun to use both devices together, I have not done this before and actually never seen but I think it is something people have already done so many time , so when I got my new LG tv, this idea just popped up into my mind and if I sound stupid then forgive me , just want to know what do you guys think about it and want you to share some thoughts and views about it.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Yes, you can use your tv as secondary display, if your laptop and tv has HDMI support then you can view all your laptop stuff on TV. Best thing would be playing games on large screen tv. Other than that I can not think of anything else. Any more idea then let me know.

+ Post a Comment HERE!