+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I lost my SBI atm card near Delhi Airport . What to do?

Advert.

Udhesh singh Guest

I lost my SBI atm card near Delhi Airport . What to do?

Advert.
    I went to Delhi to receive my friend family's. Firstly i went at the International airport in a cab and at that time it was in my pocket but at the same time i went inside for some money transaction and i remember that i have pick my card up from there. At the same time i didn't bother as the flight was on right time and it was going to land up on the domestic airport.

After around half an hour when we were on the way i realised that i actually lost my atm card. I check out my each and every pocket but didn't able to find it. then i ask the driver is he found my card in the car he said no.

I take the car back to airport, and then i asked the people standing near the atm machine if anyone found my atm card. they said no. I am totally frustrated as people misuse it. It has 5 months cash of my whole payment which is seriously a big amount. I wan't to know what can i do help me please.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    First of all you should block your card, call SBI card helpline and blacklist it.. and you are all done.. no one can use it.

Following are numbers provided by SBI :
    From All Phones : 39 02 02 02 ( Prefix STD code of your city while calling from mobile )
    From BSNL/MTNL : 1860 180 1290/1800 180 1290

+ Post a Comment HERE!