+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tea reduces wrinkles, keeps you hydrated

Advert.

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron

Tea reduces wrinkles, keeps you hydrated

Advert.
    Hey guys i read an article how tea reduces wrinkles and keeps you hydrated:
    Tea is certainly one of the most popular morning fixes, but there are a large number of misconceptions surrounding it. For instance, it is widely believed that drinking a lot of tea would darken the skin. "Not true. Several other people and myself who are religious tea drinkers since over 10 years now are still light and fair skinned. In fact, tea is actually rich in anti-oxidants and white tea helps in reducing wrinkles so it helps the skin," says Amit Mehta, India's first tea sommelier. We also feel that fruits are a better source of antioxidants, but research at Tufts University proves that tea contains as much as ten times the amount of antioxidants than any fruit or vegetable! Mehta dispels the common wrong notions tea, so put that kettle on today!

Anuj Lahari
    Anuj Lahari is offline eTI Member
    Nice information share, i like it. but some of the people find it worse and says that it is harmful to drink tea.
    Quote Originally Posted by manojbhagat View Post
    Hey guys i read an article how tea reduces wrinkles and keeps you hydrated:
    Tea is certainly one of the most popular morning fixes, but there are a large number of misconceptions surrounding it. For instance, it is widely believed that drinking a lot of tea would darken the skin. "Not true. Several other people and myself who are religious tea drinkers since over 10 years now are still light and fair skinned. In fact, tea is actually rich in anti-oxidants and white tea helps in reducing wrinkles so it helps the skin," says Amit Mehta, India's first tea sommelier. We also feel that fruits are a better source of antioxidants, but research at Tufts University proves that tea contains as much as ten times the amount of antioxidants than any fruit or vegetable! Mehta dispels the common wrong notions tea, so put that kettle on today!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Guys I have go a link that will clear all the myths and facts about tea and its anti-oxidant count kindly check it here

Ayushi.G
    Ayushi.G is offline eTI Member
    Tea can be a harm to body only it is consumed with milk. In other words, black tea or green tea has many benefits. In most part of the world milk is never added to tea. Green tea with honey is also helpful in reducing fat. Tea has no ill effects as such but don't add milk to it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!