+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Money Deducted in vodafone after recharge, feel like cheated

Advert.

Manish gopikar Guest

Money Deducted in vodafone after recharge, feel like cheated

Advert.
    I was going to delhi to gave my paper of bank. At that time when i was moving away from my house i make a recharge of Rs 50 on my mobile no. I get the balance in my mobile phone but as soon i travel few steps and unlock my mobile to call myfriends it shows 30 Rs deducted. I didn't got any service activated on my mobile even i don't use net on this handset.

to be sure i don't have any negative balance then whey the hell they cut the price. I call up to the customer care he didn't respond well saying sir, you have this and that. After that i said i don't know a single thing i want my money back how the hell you can deduct balance like this the telecaller said sir it is not in my hand.

I don't know what to do...it's a fraud vodafone should pay back my balance.

technocrat
    technocrat is offline eTI Member
    Vodafone offers a service where you can check your last 3 transactions, last 3 calls/sms made etc. Just dial *111# and follow screen instructions.
    Yes, i agree, and its not just Vodafone, some other telecom providers too deduct money for no apparent reason and then cust care also is not helpful. TRAI should take strict action against such fraudulent providers.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    It happened to me once, I was nearby Delhi but not in Delhi , still my money was deducted.. Its just not good.

technocrat
    technocrat is offline eTI Member
    If this happened to you around three years back then it could be that Vodafone deducted rs.50 as roaming charges if you moved outside of delhi ncr region.

+ Post a Comment HERE!