+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Pulsar 375 with full fairing to be launched by Diwali 2013

Advert.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper

Pulsar 375 with full fairing to be launched by Diwali 2013

Advert.
    Pune based auto major, counted among the leading auto majors in India has announced to launch a new version of it's most selling bike in two wheeler segment. This new edition will be introduced for Pulsar maniacs. The name of this new element will be Pulsar 375.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pulsar375.png 
Views:	1583 
Size:	338.4 KB 
ID:	1981

Pulsar 375 as the named suggest will powered by a 375 cc engine. As per the company official announcement, " Bajaj Auto plans to launch a series of new bikes in the coming twelve months, including two new Pulsar, and six new Discover variants.
    All these bikes will make their way at diwali.

In terms of design and styling, the P375 will sport twin pod projector headlights as well as USD front forks and ABS.

Other similar details include the typical Pulsar aircraft type fuel lid, a similar cowl around the instrument panel and tank design that has a hint of that of the 200NS.

As per the report, Pulsar 375 could feature a triple spark plug layout that is seen on the 200NS. The 375′s engine is likely to produce a power output of 38-42HP. The bike is likely to cost in the range of Rs 2 lakh. Accurate price tag is yet to be disclosed, it could be the approximate price tag for this machine.

For more information on automobiles, Stay tuned with us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bajaj pulsar 375.jpg 
Views:	1617 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	1980  
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron
    WoWWW.. i was waiting to buy a new bike and now i think i should restrict myself for few months and after then buy this damn good looking highly powered machine.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron
    I do agree with mayank, it i really looking cool just like hayabusa...pulsar rule on indian road.

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron
    Is it true dude? because some few days ago i also saw some pics of 350 pulsar, but i think it was fake.
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

+ Post a Comment HERE!