+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My boyfriend- is it my true love - I wanna love marriage him

Advert.

usha devi Guest

My boyfriend- is it my true love - I wanna love marriage him

Advert.
    tell me that i ll have love or arrange marriage? i wanna true love for whole life.. i have boy friend but i not sure that he true love me or not.. but i wanna marry with him... my boy friend name deepak sharma and b.o.b 10 november 1987. place of ludhiana. i wanna love marrige with him but our parents permission... plz tel me that in future life

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi usha devi,

Couple of things to follow...

1) We are here to solve issues in love. If you face a love problem, issues with boyfriends, girlfriends, spouse or rather any relationship, we can definitely help you out. But certainly, we cannot get you a boyfriend or for that matter of fact, we cannot tell you whether or not you will get married, when will you get married or will that be a love marriage or arrange?

2) If you have a boyfriend, then certainly or rather most genuinely he loves you and that is why he is in a relationship with you. If that's not the case, then certainly he wouldn't be wasting time on you. Still, if you want to make yourself doubly sure, you can ask to him frankly if he loves you and wants to get married to you? How does he thinks his future with you? Tell him that you love him and you would never ever want him to leave you. Will he ever take a stand in life for you, etc ?

3) Just a caution, never run after love. Things like love will happen naturally when its the right time. You don't need to run after it to get it. It will come to you someday and will knock at the door. All you ot to do is, embrace it with open arms. Same goes with love marriage. Marriage will happen when its the right time and there are no problems from your or your partner's family side, eg, caste, religion etc.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!