+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suggest the best CPU, motherboard and RAM under Rs 10,000?

Advert.

Yashvardhan Guest

Suggest the best CPU, motherboard and RAM under Rs 10,000?

Advert.
    Hi all

I need to upgrade my CPU coz i m not able to play new games on my current config.SO currently i need 3 things which is Processor + Mobo + Ram. i ll buy NEW GC + HDD or SDD later.

Please suggest me the best as i wan't to make my computer the best running machine as compare to my friends. Also note, my budget is restricted to 10,000 i don't wan't a single penny to go above it.

thanks in advance.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I think you should wait for Intel Atom quad core Bay trail CPU launch, that can really give a cheap yet fast computing device in very good price.

But you want CPU+MOBO+RAM upgrade in Rs. 10K.. then you can go for
    AMD A4-5300 CPU with integrated graphics,
    MSI FM2-A55M-E33 motherboard
    Corsair 4 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 RAM or may 8GB .. because integrated graphics takes around 1.5GB of RAM.

it will work good for mid range gaming and will great work day to day task.

technocrat
    technocrat is offline eTI Member
    Hi Yashvardhan, I agree with @Savera that you can consider using AMD FM2 A4-5300 processor costing around Rs. 3060 (@Flipkart) and Biostar A55S3 motherboard costing at Rs. 4300. For RAM you can consider Corsair 4 GB costing around Rs.1800. The total would be less than 10k, so you can save the surplus amount for your future GC.

ramcharan1990
    ramcharan1990 is offline eTI Member
    Hi Yashvardhan, I would agree with Savera and Technocrat for the choice of using AMD processor. My sister's PC is having Biostar A55s3 mobo with AMD A10 5800k. And that setup gives a good performance and awesome sound experience. You can get 8GB Corsair RAM for about 4500. So, going by technocrat's recommendation the overall price would be little less than 12k, but you'll have 8GB RAM with you, and later on when you opt for GPU then you wont have to spend any further. I hope this helps.

ramcharan1990
    ramcharan1990 is offline eTI Member
    Hi Yashvardhar,
    I would have suggested you to go for Intel Core i3, but with a tight budget of 10k, this would not be enough.
    What Savera and technocrat have suggested is a strong enough configuration at this budget. With AMD A4 processor, you can go for Biostar Hi-Fi A55s3 motherboard, the advantage here would be that Biostar FM2 mobos are fully compatible with AMD Richland processors, so later on when you further upgrade you just need to upgrade mobo's BIOS and drivers.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I am always in favour of AMD if you need performance in tight budget. They always provide value for money configuration.

7. Advert.

snehlata
    snehlata is offline Just in!
    I too would agree Aarish Rizvi here, as with AMD setup you save a lot on cost front and on performance front, you get at par or even better performance than the corresponding Intel CPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    I am always in favour of AMD if you need performance in tight budget. They always provide value for money configuration.

geets
    geets is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramcharan1990 View Post
    Hi Yashvardhar,
    the advantage here would be that Biostar FM2 mobos are fully compatible with AMD Richland processors, so later on when you further upgrade you just need to upgrade mobo's BIOS and drivers.
    +1 for this suggestion. And i agree with others here that AMD is better on price to performance ratio.

visualsan
    visualsan is offline Just in!
    Get a Intel G2020 (or 2010) Pentium processor - Rs.3500
    And a matching Intel Mobo - Rs.4000 (Look for SATA 6 and USB 3 support).
    RAM Corsair 4GB - 3000

~10500 - Not bad at all... And Intel G2020 Processors beats AMD hands down on performance. AMD is good if your work is limited to browsing, checking emails, some music, etc.. But if you have a professional inclination and want to make the best use of your computer, go with Intel...

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    What about AMD APU , aren't they better than Intel pentium series ?

visualsan
    visualsan is offline Just in!
    "What about AMD APU , aren't they better than Intel pentium series ? " -- I am sure it is not ... I have assembled several computers. I am not an Intel fanboy or something. I still assembly AMD if the usage is light. If they are a cash-strapped gamer I suggest AMD FX series. But or the average to high-end user - it is always Intel. An Eight Core processor may be useless than a dual core - if those eight cores are only moderately powered... Try this yourself. Run 3 instances of Visual Studio, Run Photoshop, Run IIS on 80 and Apache on 90. Run DB2, Oracle and SQL Server Database - and open 2 windows of Internet Explorer or chrome with 5 tabs each, and copy a 10GB file somewhere. Now encode a video. Intel Pentium can Handle this given appropriate amount of RAM. And AMD will be lightyears Behind Intel in handling such a load.

If you just want to play around, AMD is good enough. But if you are a professional - Intel wins Hands down. It is not the CC of the engine (processor cores) that matters (alone), it is the power that is churned out..

+ Post a Comment HERE!