+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

ICICI ATM Card inserted for a transaction in YES bank ATM card didn't came out?

Advert.

Chanresh abilita Guest

ICICI ATM Card inserted for a transaction in YES bank ATM card didn't came out?

Advert.
    Tomorrow i went to withdrawal some amount of money as i need to play my house rent, my electricity bill and get my bike serviced but as soon as i reached the icici atm machine it displayed that this atm is out of service i walk a little bit in a search for a new atm machine. And after walking around 100 m i got yes bank atm since we all get 5 free transaction and mine were 3 left so i finally decided to take cash out from Yes bank atm.

But at the time of withdrawal i inserted my card and my transaction fails and my card remained inside. It does not pop out what should i do Please help it's urgent.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    You don't need to worry just file a complaint at the nearest bank branch of Yes bank and they will make your problem sorted out. I have been in the same phase before and i file a complaint and they make my problem solved.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

Yesbank
    Yesbank is offline Just in!

Reissue your card

Dear Chanresh,
    We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to reissue a fresh card from your host bank. For further assistance, please write to us at [email protected].
    Thank you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!