+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I want to open a Hookah Bar in Delhi. How much investment would i need to spend?

Advert.

Sampati lal Guest

I want to open a Hookah Bar in Delhi. How much investment would i need to spend?

Advert.
    I live in patel nagar delhi (West) and i owe a land near greater noida. Though there are lots of pubs and disco in delhi which do have hookah parlour but my plan is also to set a new hookah bar with only hookah inside nothing else.

Suggest me the overall investment. I have 100*100 sqre feet land. Please help i can give share.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    where is your land located could you tell me the nearby place. investment depends what are your targetting audience. i think you must first get in contacted with any cool architect and then by interior designer.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

justice7
    justice7 is offline Newbie
    Very crucial think is to research for place its very important for BAR and frankly speaking Hoka bar is very risky option at present because government is very concern for Hooka and are banning the place.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampati lal View Post
    I live in patel nagar delhi (West) and i owe a land near greater noida. Though there are lots of pubs and disco in delhi which do have hookah parlour but my plan is also to set a new hookah bar with only hookah inside nothing else.

Suggest me the overall investment. I have 100*100 sqre feet land. Please help i can give share.
    Quote Originally Posted by justice7 View Post
    Very crucial think is to research for place its very important for BAR and frankly speaking Hoka bar is very risky option at present because government is very concern for Hooka and are banning the place.
    Well whatever Justice7 has told is absolutely correct, the Hookah Business is not just little but very risky this days, as government is taking strict actions against the Hookah parlours and are banning them, as in many cases of the Mumbai region here where many hookah parlors are banned and restricted to be opened by the Police officials. So think twice before opening such kind of business

+ Post a Comment HERE!