+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I am 27 and my boy friend is 23, How to convince parents for marriage?

Advert.

dimpal_a
    dimpal_a is offline Just in!

I am 27 and my boy friend is 23, How to convince parents for marriage?

Advert.
    Friends,

I am 27 yrs old and my boy friend is 23 yrs. we are in relationship past 2 years and deeply connected. We want to marry and spend our lives together. My parents have agreed for the marriage, inspite of caste, age and education difference. But my boy friend's parents are not ready for the marriage. The only problem they have is age factor, they say we will not be happy couple because of age.

My boy friend is ready to leave parents and marry me whenever required, but then we also feel that this would be wrong step. THis might ruin his parents life and image in society, as well our relationship in future. He says he needs some time to convince his parents, but my parents are not ready to give time because of my growing age.

Please guide us what should we do.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Query has been Approved.

Welcome Dimple to eTI community.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Hii Dimpal,
    Thanks for writing to us,
    Well the first thing that comes your way is your age difference which makes your bf's parents reject this proposal of marriage
    The other thing is the concern of ur own parents about your marriage as you are approaching age of marriage
    Now this issue can only be solved by detailed discussion, have you told your parents to initiate a talk to your bf's place for your marriage or not???
    If not u may take this step forward as elders talk in this matters, matters the most, if your parents are ready to make ua marriage with ua bf, u may tell ua family to initiate the topic and approach ua bf's family with this proposal....
    other thing u can do is u can tell ua boyfriend to initiate the talk about you and introduce you to his family as a friend and eventually with the time u may reveal about your relationship to them..

+ Post a Comment HERE!