Hi All,

This year my younger brother finished his electrical engineering from SITE, Nathdwara. I know it's not a very famous college but I am more than 100% sure that his knowledge in this domain is more than even those graduating from IITs. He is not a book worm and thus he dint work hard to get into a good college.

But now that he is done with his 4 years, he is wandering for job. He doesnt want to join software companies and wants to do core technical work related to his branch. I have been applying on sites every other day but not hearing much from them.

He has been advised by his seniors to pursue PLC-SCADA training. Does anyone here has any idea or has seen such a situation where you know what can be the best possible step taken for him? If PLC-SCADA will help, where can he get calls from after it? What this course will add to his qualifications? His aggregate is >70% in college. Or you can suggest any govt exams he can write? I am an IT engg since past 3 years and not being able to give much guidance to him, so turned to etalk india.

Thanks in adv., it is really imp for me.

Hopeful!