+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Regarding Hindu Girl - Sikh (SC) boy inter caste marriage..

Advert.

kukki Guest

Regarding Hindu Girl - Sikh (SC) boy inter caste marriage..

Advert.
    i am a hindu girl and i want to marry a boy who belongs to SC(sikh).i told everything to my parents last year just becuase to give them some time to take this decision.but my father disagreed from this as he says this would be an insult for him and he cant cross the society barriers.from last 2 years the guys parents are waiting as they had no such issue.but due to their family reason he cant wait anymore(parents age about 70).he want me to convince my parents in this month and we both want to marry each other with their blessings and dont want to go anything wrong that hurts them.my elder brother had no issues with caste but he is giving a diffferent reason dat the guy has no job security.the guy is working in a college as proffesor from last 2 years,earning 35000. and is about to open his own institute in this september. my mother says she dont like sikhs. what sholud i do to solve this problems as they are giving stupid reasons to leave him and marry the guy of their choice.please help me out as i dont have time.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    First of all tell your father to choose their priority among the happiness of their child and the happiness of the "SOCIETY" they are living in, you have to make them clear that the society is always two faced and is going to talk whatever it wants, on any decision they take, and tomorrow if suppose you marry to a person of their choice and after that they find that you are not happy with the guy or his family, would they still feel happy that their daughter is suffering due to their decision of making her marry to the person of their choice, but if they decide to go against the so called "SOCIETY STEREO TYPE RULES", they will not only make their daughter happy and increase the level of the respect and love the daughter has for them, but also set an example that parents should always be concerned for the happiness of their child and not the world and what they will say, because today world will talk something shit on your actions and tomorrow if it will see the daughter successful and happy after making her marry the person she loves, then the same society will come to praise the family for making correct decisions, but if the family chooses the other way and makes her daughter marry the person of their choice, the society will praise in the beginning, but if they find the daughter not happy, again they will curse the family and hold them responsible for the sorrow of their daughter, ask them a question, will that satisfy their hearts, when the same society will curse them for their decision after marriage.
    You have to make them understand, that its not the society who will be happy seeing you happy, but it will be them who will feel happy after deciding to go against the society and seeing their daughter successful and happy with the guy of her choice.
    All the parents want is the happiness of their child and if they still resist their decision, ask them to give some strong reason to reject that guy and if you find the reason genuine you will not force them to make you marry to your guy and happily marry the person of their choice, but if they are unable to find any such strong reason for rejection, they have to make you marry to the Guy you love.

tousif khan
    tousif khan is offline eTI Member
    hi u can suggest your parents to give a genuine reason to reject him .u can also think yourself that are u really comfortable to become a life Partner with him and anyone from your family is right to reject him ? think yourself

+ Post a Comment HERE!