Sir,

I am to submit that during October 2012 I entered a contest on 100Bestbuy.com and in haste I paid an amount of Rs.798/- through online net banking of HDFC. Since then I am waiting for any fruitful result of contest. Now I am calling their call centre and every time I call they assure me to credit my points in my account and somehow after great persuation I have able to get 798/- credit point in my account. During Last month when I try to purchase few things amounting to total of Rs.798/- they ask me to pay this amount again. I wrote few mails to them and finally I was assured that I will be able to get this response dated 8th June 2013

"This is in response to your mail,

we have proceeded your request to the concern team, we kindly request you to proceed with your purchase after 48hours, so that you can utilize all your credit points for purchase."

After more than 72 hours Yesterday I again logged into their site and tried for the purchase, I was not able to get full credit point.

Again I wrote them yesterday and now I am in receipt of their mail today vide which they informed as below :

"Dear Customer ,

This is in response to your mail that,

As per our terms & conditions you cannot use full credit points at a time whatever we are offering from our side you are eligible to use that much amount of credit points only.

If you have any queries about the product please contact our customer care representative at 080 - 67536400

Regards

Customer Care Executive

I would like to know now what best course of action from my side to get my money back or to get purchase of full credit point at one go.

Can someone help me and suggest best course of action in this regards please.

Regards

Ramesh Ramnani