+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What are the symptoms and preventions of bone enlargement?

Advert.

Rohilla45 Guest

What are the symptoms and preventions of bone enlargement?

Advert.
    Hi, i want to know the information which is very important. From the few days my back has been paining continuously a lot and i need to get up from my seat after an hour approximately. I explain my problem a bit more, i am a working professional of a software company and there i have to sit around 8 hours approximately after that i have some more work to do and lastly when i go to bed the clock stucks around 7:30. Now the pain from which i was suffering is between the head and the part from where the shoulder started. I consult it with my friend he said it is a serious issue and if you not get checked it will be a serious problem in future.

So i want to know what are the symptoms of bone englargement and what are the preventive measures that can be taken.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    This is a serious problem i think you must consult from the doctor. Also, while working in office don't work for regular 1 hours take 5-10 minutes of break in between to make yourself relax, i think that help someway. But in the end you must consult doctor.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

+ Post a Comment HERE!