+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Ho to apply for marriage certificate in India. Specify details and procedures?

Advert.

Tanmay34 Guest

Ho to apply for marriage certificate in India. Specify details and procedures?

Advert.
    my name is tanmany i am 34 years old and since i am so old no one is marrying to me through arrange so i decided to get in love and get married i got a girl who is in deeply loved with me and now i am thinking it is better to get married as soon as possible quietly until and unless his home people knows the truth about me.

So, i want to know what are the rules and regulation for applying marriage legally in India. Please if anyone knows the procedure step by step then let me know. My age is 34 and the girl age is 22 she is beautiful. Please help guys.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I think there are certain formalities which you will get to know from the court itself. Both the male and female are above the legal age they can directly go and file their marriage in the court.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

+ Post a Comment HERE!