+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Best under 15k CPU and mobo combo for video editing work?

Advert.

snehlata
    snehlata is offline Just in!

Question Best under 15k CPU and mobo combo for video editing work?

Advert.
    Hi,
    I've a limited budget. Can you suggest a best CPU and Mobo that I can get for under 15k. I have to build my PC and mainly for video editing and designing work. I've to additionally invest on GPU and other components, so cant expend more than 15k on CPU and mobo.
    I am looking for a mobo that can be overclocked too, and should have onboard HDMI port and have atleast 6 SATA ports to build the storage on RAID 1.
    Thanks in advance.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    So you mean you need setup apart of graphic card , motherboard alone for your need will cost somehwere near Rs. 8-10K ..
    I suggested :
    AMD FX8350 for RS. 12K approx , you can even go for AMD 6100 for lowering pr
    Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 for Rs. 8K approx

I think will be very power setup and can really help you good.

The board I suggested you has full hardware raid support, it also support crossfire, which means you can add two graphic card and use them as once.. so two mid range graphic card can actually act far better than one high end card.. HDMI port you get in graphic card

Let me know when you buy this , do share at price you get, it helps in future suggestions.

technocrat
    technocrat is offline eTI Member
    Hi snehlata,
    To my one query elsewhere Aarish Rizwi has rightly said that on a tight budget AMD is a preferred option and is a value for money proposition.
    As you have seperate budget for GPU, so I'll suggest you go with AMD A10 6800k processor costing about 10k, and for motherboard you can go with Biostar Hi-Fi A55S3 which would cost around Rs. 4.3k. This mobo has 6 SATA2 ports and various RAID support as per your requirement, but for HDMI port you'll have to get that from the graphics card.

snehlata
    snehlata is offline Just in!
    Thank Aarish and technocrat for the suggestions. I'll consider either of the AMD processor and motherboard combo, and calculate my budget.

+ Post a Comment HERE!