+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tamil Actor-director Manivannan passed away

Advert.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper

Tamil Actor-director Manivannan passed away

Advert.
    Tamil actor-director Manivannan passed away on 15 June 2013 at his residence in Chennai after a cardiac arrest. Popular Tamil actor, writer and director R Manivannan died in Chennai Saturday following a cardiac arrest, said a family friend. He was 58.

He started his showbiz career as a writer. He penned dialogues for projects like Tick Tick Tick and Kathal Ovium, Nizhalagal, and Alaigai Oivathillai.

He has acted as a villain in Kodi Parakkuthu directed by Bharathi Raja, which had superstar Rajnikant playing hero

"I can't believe he is no more. He was perfectly fine when I met him recently during the release of his 50th directorial film," the friend said.

Southern actor Siddharth took to Twitter to mourn the death of the multi-faceted talent.

May his soul rest in peace.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron

RE: Tamil Actor-director Manivannan passed away

Quote Originally Posted by Anand mohan View Post
    Tamil actor-director Manivannan passed away on 15 June 2013 at his residence in Chennai after a cardiac arrest. Popular Tamil actor, writer and director R Manivannan died in Chennai Saturday following a cardiac arrest, said a family friend. He was 58.

He started his showbiz career as a writer. He penned dialogues for projects like Tick Tick Tick and Kathal Ovium, Nizhalagal, and Alaigai Oivathillai.

He has acted as a villain in Kodi Parakkuthu directed by Bharathi Raja, which had superstar Rajnikant playing hero

"I can't believe he is no more. He was perfectly fine when I met him recently during the release of his 50th directorial film," the friend said.

Southern actor Siddharth took to Twitter to mourn the death of the multi-faceted talent.

May his soul rest in peace.

Yes that's really a bad news, he has also played rajni's father in SIVAJI.. in which he was quite comic, Yes let his soul rest in peace.
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

+ Post a Comment HERE!