+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

TERRORISM- We Need New Seperate Ministry with Sringent powers&sSeperate Courts

Advert.

vj
    vj is offline eTI Member

TERRORISM- We Need New Seperate Ministry with Sringent powers&sSeperate Courts

Advert.
    Dear Friends,
    TERRORISM & TERRORISTS are giong in our roots & we need very urgently a special ministry only to deal with this menac
    Special funding to get all the new equipments ,which help in protection of the innocent people, be immediately made available to this department. We should have special courts to deal with these cases fast & stringent punishment( LIKE HANGING IN PUBLIC) should be given & very soon .
    As soon as they admit of committing the crime. Thats the only way to give some solace to the cries of innocent people & a tearful Nation.IF this is not done right now we should change this Govt. who is only a puppet in the hands of these Traitors.
    PEOPLE OF ALL CASTES Hindu or Muslims or any castes have only to think them as Desh Drohis , without any mercy or forgiveness for them.
    ONLY THEN THE HINDUS & OTHER CASTES WILL FEEL SECURE IN THIS COUNTRY FROM THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS .
    IT IS HIGH TIME THEY TEACH THAT TO BEAR OTHER COUNTRY MEN, WITH THEIR RELIGIOUS BELEIFS IS THE FIRST DUTY OF EVERY MUSLIM IN THIS COUNTRY.
    Llike we Hindus go to Dargahs & Majids without any thought, Muslims also should be allowed to choose to participate in our celebrations , than of condemming people like Salman khan for participating in Ganesh Pooja.Only such fanatists scare us from other muslim brothers . We can then never mingle with them, or they can be accepted in the main straem of this country.
    To please the minority , MAJORITY CANNOT BE MADE TO SUFFER.
    Vice Chancellor of JAMIA University should immidiately resign. This Institution should be banned & closed from immidite effect.
    They are NOT ONLY harbouring the criminals , also totally fail to keep the atmosphere clean, all hindus are unsafe there.
    Free education to maulvis sons s(ome of them are fanatics) is making it a place of unholy indians who are traitors .
    PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ some body & every body join me in this effort to eredicte terrorism from this country.
    plz send this to all the Tv Channels, & the home minister , who ever has any approach any where .
    PLZ HELP OUR COUNTRY.
    WITH A SAD & CRYING HEART.
    Vj

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: TERRORISM- We Need New Seperate Ministry with Sringent powers&sSeperate Courts

yup i agree with you on most of the issues and will be there to fight terrorism on every front and i'll do best on my part.
    but i disagree with u on issue of banning JAMIA University coz it's not fault of all students.only some students are brain washed by terrorists on the babis of JEHAD but other are innocent so why should they be punished???
    kamal

princeroyal268
    princeroyal268 is offline Just in!

Re: TERRORISM- We Need New Seperate Ministry with Sringent powers&sSeperate Courts

Hi guys,
    I will agree with terrorism is a growing firm in India. Government has to take some measures to destroy terrorism.

safar
    safar is offline Newbie

agreed with mr kammy

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

T IS HIGH TIME THEY TEACH THAT TO BEAR OTHER COUNTRY MEN, WITH THEIR RELIGIOUS BELEIFS IS THE FIRST DUTY OF EVERY MUSLIM IN THIS COUNTRY.
    Llike we Hindus go to Dargahs & Majids without any thought, Muslims also should be allowed to choose to participate in our celebrations , than of condemming people like Salman khan for participating in Ganesh Pooja.Only such fanatists scare us from other muslim brothers . We can then never mingle with them, or they can be accepted in the main straem of this country.
    To please the minority , MAJORITY CANNOT BE MADE TO SUFFER.
    Vice Chancellor of JAMIA University should immidiately resign. This Institution should be banned & closed from immidite effect.
    They are NOT ONLY harbouring the criminals , also totally fail to keep the atmosphere clean, all hindus are unsafe there.
    Free education to maulvis sons s(ome of them are fanatics) is making it a place of unholy indians who are traitors .
    PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ some body & every body join me in this effort to eredicte terrorism from this country.
    plz send this to all the Tv Channels, & the home minister , who ever has any approach any where .
    I agree with you and I appreciate your reason and your concern. Its really a hard time for India, every second day we have news of a blast and casualties. But according to me, we need stronger intelligence. More impartiality in administration.
    Your comment helding Jamia responsible for the cause is only inspired from the news speculations. May be you don't know the real cause. For such incidents, they needs funds, it needs resources. No common can do this, definitely some one else is using those people for their own reason. And they are succeeding in their motives, they want us discriminate with each other and after these incidents, even your post show discrimination.

nadeem Abbasi
    nadeem Abbasi is offline Just in!

please dont give chance 2 some alike corrupt politicians 2 make big bucks now on the name of terrorism .
    v dont have drought of measures and senses to lock terrorism , the only thing required is application ,
    which is again in the hands of these politicians who are busy in chalking out the plan of action for elections .
    lets dont sit and wait for our turn , lets do whatever v can .

7. Advert.

munu_tanu2007
    munu_tanu2007 is offline Just in!

yaa really i too agree with you .

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

I always Thought strong laws like POTA shud be Implemented but nt misused!

http://[img]http://orkut.vidpoke.com....gif[/img] Got a webcam. Create a Videopoke Now!

pjramprasath
    pjramprasath is offline Just in!

we have such a huge army power.. Whoever it may be thinking India not to grow, our govt has to take revenge back... else several attacks take place like taj hotel attack...

+ Post a Comment HERE!