+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My to be wife is not ready for marriage, she is confused and depressed

Advert.

rahul4u
    rahul4u is offline Just in!

My to be wife is not ready for marriage, she is confused and depressed

Advert.
    I am 29 yrs old and searching a partner for arranged marriage, I met this a gurl who is 27, who's parents called up at my home for proposal. I called up this gurl and we spoke for for almost a week and decided to meet. she was totally carzy person with full of life and wanted to do so many things on her wishlist. We met, had a few drinks in a carzy style in my car. she started telling me about her past failed relationships, which i was completly ok wid. and she aslo said is she comepletly over it. both of us had a awesome time. then we still continued to talk and meet up again for a movie and she took me to her fav place we had few drinks and she got high. while i was dropping her back she started crying and cribbing about her past relationships, she blamed her parents for the same and i tried to console her and she started talk dont fall for me and she doesnt want to get married n stuff. after thsi we still takled and she told me. one day all of sudden she went to out of town for the weekend, which i belive is to meet some guy for mariage proposal, which didnt work out but after few days she dropped me a msg saying she doesnt see me as husband material and we can continue as friends. all this while she was mataining that she needs a time, whenever i used put that odd Qs. we used talk for long hours for all dis time but suddenly she lost interest.

We still are in touch and i keeping ping her, which she surely responds, but doesnot initiate any thing, we met once for a drink after that, and she said he has not anyone and she may probably marry wherver her parents want. I like dis gurl , but i am not sure what to do . All during her talk i found that she is depressed and confused, she changes her word evry now and then, but i m very sure she is very true person and doesnot lie to me.

I would really like to be with her, but i m not sure what she thinks abt me and what shoudl i do.? pls help

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Hii Rahul,
    Thank you for writing to us,
    Well, I think you should give her some time to think n in the mean while u may still try to consol her n support her to come to a decision but as a friend dont get too much carried away for now n dont try to push anything or force yourslf on her, if u truly like her, make her understand your worth by supporting her through this rough phase of her life, stand as a strong pillar besides her to make her realize that u are the right one for her, see she is going through a phase of life where she is depressed and upset, this is the time for you to help her overcome her anxiety and difficult phase of her life n make her smile and eventualy time may settle things for you...it is too early for u to rush for such a big decision, take time to know her get close to her n den ask her for marriage

+ Post a Comment HERE!