+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love all trust in the man I was going to marry?

Advert.

kriti
    kriti is offline Just in!

Love all trust in the man I was going to marry?

Advert.
    we had a relationship of almost 1 yr n 2-3 months...
    we were deeply in love with each other.. when it all started..
    den we had serious fights all over the period.. may be he had some trust issues over me.. i did everything possible at that time...
    convincing him all the time... all over this one year.... trying to prove my love all over again n again..

i ws going against my parents fr him.. ws doing everything i cud.. may be that ws not enough...
    now i'v lost it all..

lost all d trust in him now.. now i knw dat may be he's not the right person for me..
    now...
    i dnt think he loves me...
    i dnt think we can live a good life together.. he has hurted me till d extent that i'm scared to marry him now... i dnt trust his sorry anymore.. he said it everytime..
    i hav only cried and only cried in the whole year

i want to leave him... for a better life...
    bt he's not at all ready to leave me..

i wanna forget him... anyways.. but its getting impossible ...
    i wanna forget everything bad which happened in my life...

i dnt understand wht do i do??

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well you may clearly tell him that you dont wanna stay with him anymore and eventually limit all the contacts with him with the time if he calls u you may change ua number if he still threatens u than you may contact ua parents n tell them to help u in getting over dis guy, n if he still is threatening u, u may take some disciplinary action against him, but keep that as a lender of last resort if nthng else works for u, start with a mere talk with him to end it all.

kriti
    n how do i stop my mind from thinking about all that happened?? the whole day.. i'm crying thinking why did i trust such a person.... why i did so much for him?? m actually going thru hell... how do i get out of this hell,..
    above all he calls me up saying that he'l destroy himself .. as he doesn't have a life now...keeps on saying sorry...

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi kriti

Well, I guess there is another thread running in your name dated 11/05/2013 wherein you have mentioned about your lover and your efforts to convince your parents for the marriage. You also told that he is doing some real-estate work. The thread is quiet long with multiple replies.

Now you tell us what happened all of a sudden in a time of a month or so that you are not ready to marry him or even refuse to love him ?

If you are feeling so much dejected and ain't ready to spare your life with him, just end all bonds and contact. Also, give him a clear answer that you are not going to entertain his phone calls and messages and he should not contact you again for everything has ended.

But before this, please let us know what happened? Why you guys started quarreling ?
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Or simply she is afraid of getting married.. ? As the time of marriage is approaching , she is unknowingly trying to find fault in other things ?

kriti
    many things are there.. it can also be that i'm scared of marriage now...
    i told u even earlier that we fight very often...
    he had this issue.. he doubted that i will marry him.. bcoz my parents r against it..
    i always had this problem that.. whenever he's angry he goes to any extent.. n hurts me by his cruel words.. so i had this doubt that he'l abuse me someday..
    n thats what happened in this last month.. he abused me twice .. i knw he's in tension but.. but the first time it happened.. he said sorry,.. i said fine.. but the second time...
    now i'v lost all d trust.. now i feel.. that may be he's feeling sry.. but after marriage he can physically abuse me.. i'm scared of marrying him now..

nd secondly.. my mother is going into depression.. bcoz of me..
    now i think that i'm doing so much for him.. and he does not respect me.. wht wil happen after marriage...

so i just wanna forget him... may be my mom ws always right.. i just cnt see my mom like this...

7. Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi kriti,

Sorry for replying late to your post.

Well, now if you have decided to break all the bonds and you are so much determined not to marry him, its better to let him go not because what he has done, but because you are now not in the mood or not willing to marry him.

Tell him everything and describe him the present situation. Make him understand your mother's condition and that even for all the goodness combined in him, you cannot compromise on your family and parents for him.

So, anyways all the best to you for your new life. Let go off the old grudges and your past and try to move on. Remember, things happen for a reason...for something good.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

urmilamathur6675
    urmilamathur6675 is offline Just in!
    see if u love her and he loves you too...thn please solve ur matter ...talk about ur issues, dnt give up...
    love shld be the priority...

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I think you also have some regrets for causing trouble to family because of this guy.
    And he abusing in future, well then anything can happen, but what if he changes .. anything can happen.. isn't ?

But it is very simple, if you are not assured, leave him.

kriti
    i've supported him everytime i could... i did the most that i cud do.... but still its me who have to bend everytime... n i really dnt have a problem in bending that much bcoz i knw i have to do this for a successful relationship...
    but i'v started doubting his love... n i think trust is d most important thing...
    its a big life... n i doubt him... in such a big life... a day wil come when i'l need his support... a day will come when i'l b tired of bending... n i dnt think.. that day he'l support me..

secondly... my mom.. who has been doing everything for me... i'm going against her... against my family.. n even after marriage... when she'l see that i'm still crying... n everyone will criticize her ... n i dnt think anything can go well with me n him now,...
    at least i can keep my family happy.. i knw may be i wont be happy if i marry someone else.... but i dnt think i'l be happy even if i'l marry him...

i dnt find even a single reason to marry him... n still go on with him...

+ Post a Comment HERE!